Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Removing Gang Hats

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    I feel Gang Hats should be awarded for being a devoting, loyal and dependable member. Especially, when the Gang struggles due to members who don't carry these certain acts I mentioned.
    I was all of the above. I shouldnt be penalized for deciding to leave. I would understand if i was causing problems or kicked for serious reasons. But i left on my own. Work put in is simply work put in, even though im not there now i helped lead obsidian to where it is now. Without us first obsidian members there wouldnt be an obsidian.

But DIY spent his time Duke to help your gang to get the hat. If you gave him the hat cause you thought he earned it then why take it away? He doesn't have to be a slave for obsidian. He can leave after he earned his hat. Also Obsidian quits and starts every other week. I Feel if he earned it in the first place he should keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    You should be with a gang not for a hat, but rather to help the gang and be loyal. You left shortly after getting a hat, the only reason you should even want to wear the ganghat is to show your pride for your gang. Hat chasers deserve nothing.
    Then why r u recruiting them... the only reason people are joining all of a sudden is for the hat lmao

This is very true, I agree with DIY even though he left gang it still should be in his inventory because he payed good work. In the gang or not.

Quote Originally Posted by D I Y View Post
    I was all of the above. I shouldnt be penalized for deciding to leave. I would understand if i was causing problems or kicked for serious reasons. But i left on my own. Work put in is simply work put in, even though im not there now i helped lead obsidian to where it is now. Without us first obsidian members there wouldnt be an obsidian.
    By first you mean members such as Luis, Anthony, Ai and iFarmer who helped Obsidian way before KeN decided to steal? They are still loyal to Obsidian and they've helped way before Muse, Andrew and others helped. For players who've wasted hours of their time being a loyal member to that gang should be rewarded a hat.
    ~Gen*

@3.X your just right lol

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    By first you mean members such as Luis, Anthony, Ai and iFarmer who helped Obsidian way before KeN decided to steal? They are still loyal to Obsidian and they've helped way before Muse, Andrew and others helped. For players who've wasted hours of their time being a loyal member to that gang should be rewarded a hat.
    I was in obsidian before anthony luis and far before Ai who came from ebizou. As i said im the oldest active obsidian member. It was Me Duke and kero at lethal that started obsidian.

I agree with DIY he worked for the hat you can't just take it away and give a different hat to different people simply because he left, he earned it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by D I Y View Post
    I see my mistake. However, how does you being a first member have to do with this ^^
    ~Gen*

All in all, DIY should get hat back. He put in the time and effort to get it, now he should reap the awards.
    That's Unfortunate