Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Removing Gang Hats

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    I see my mistake. However, how does you being a first member have to do with this ^^
    If the first members didnt matter u wouldnt have brought up ai luis anthony etc. And being first means everything. Those first few weeks built obsidian into what it is today. Without the first obsidian wouldnt be known or have been abandoned years ago.Fact is people wanna be in gangs with high hours. And us first members got obsidian its early start to be on top.

Banned
    Obsidian started with me and Levetation at lethal. Also if you wern't just in it for a hat why did you constantly leave and then rejoin whenever you heard about a ganghat?

Banned
    Also that is a lie I based 24/7 to get Obsidian where it was, when i couldn't play for a few months you and the supposedly old members didn't do ****. Don't feed me that bs. I cameback and we had like 1 hour basetime from the whole 4 months I was gone and you and many others were in different gangs.

Banned
    You can see who ia truly loyal to Obsidian by checking whos in it atm. After all this time members such as Ai,Luis,Anthony,Paco, etc are still here even if they didn't get a hat.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    You can see who ia truly loyal to Obsidian by checking whos in it atm. After all this time members such as Ai,Luis,Anthony,Paco, etc are still here even if they didn't get a hat.
    Me! <3

Quote Originally Posted by D I Y View Post
    If the first members didnt matter u wouldnt have brought up ai luis anthony etc. And being first means everything. Those first few weeks built obsidian into what it is today. Without the first obsidian wouldnt be known or have been abandoned years ago.Fact is people wanna be in gangs with high hours. And us first members got obsidian its early start to be on top.
    Read post again, I was referring to how they were first members of Obsidian still holding a lot of "loyalty". Like Duke said you weren't a huge help since you haven't contributed much of your time like those member who actually came after you.
    Last edited by Gen; 07-01-2013 at 01:41 AM.
    ~Gen*

Soldier
    I was referring to their loyalty since the first time they joined Obsidian. Like Duke said you weren't a huge help since you haven't contributed much of your time like those member who actually came after you.
    Ive contributed 11-12 months to obsidian. I left for personal reasons and luis and anthony were inactive during most of the time between 2000 and 4000 thats why they got no hat. If i was just looking for a hat and didnt contribute why would i have gotten the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by D I Y View Post
    Ive contributed 11-12 months to obsidian. I left for personal reasons and luis and anthony were inactive during most of the time between 2000 and 4000 thats why they got no hat. If i was just looking for a hat and didnt contribute why would i have gotten the hat.
    Cause Duke didn't know that at the time until you started helping whenever he announce Gang Hats on Obsidian's Gang News.
    ~Gen*

Soldier
    Cause Duke didn't know that at the time until you started helping whenever he announce Gang Hats on Obsidian's Gang News.
    Thats untrue. I was leader in obsidian far before hats were ever even spoken of. Even after obsidian got stole. I was there the minute it was restored by snk and helped too. I was leader in illest. I was obviously a good leader if i was earned leader rank every time. I was holding up obsidian at the beginning of the school year. He left me in charge while everyone was at school and i got 7-10 hours a day until i was too busy too continue. Ive always been there for obsidian and didnt think this would ever happen.

Soldier
    And now my gang hat is going to be given to people who are just there for a hat. Zeus and Don ditched there gang the second obsidian was offering hats. Vargas and rozay jumped in also right when hats were involved, but i wasnt like them. I was there through it all.