Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Removing Gang Hats

well, before I joined brawn I were in zues's gang few days ago they left cos am sure they saw the gang news of obsidian and wanted the gang hat so I left too I went finding new gang that base for the gang not only themselves
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Banned
    DIY you always ditched us when times got tough. Anyone can help when everythings all great and in fact its pretty easy. When times are tough that is a much different matter. I am not saying you didnt help I am stating that you tended to ditch us and left after you got a hat. With that said it seems like you were just in it for a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    DIY you always ditched us when times got tough. Anyone can help when everythings all great and in fact its pretty easy. When times are tough that is a much different matter. I am not saying you didnt help I am stating that you tended to ditch us and left after you got a hat. With that said it seems like you were just in it for a hat.
    Damn, you beat me to it xd.
    ~Gen*

Quote Originally Posted by D I Y View Post
    And now my gang hat is going to be given to people who are just there for a hat. Zeus and Don ditched there gang the second obsidian was offering hats. Vargas and Rozay jumped in also right when hats were involved, but i wasnt like them. I was there through it all.
    Who said those players will be receiving a hat?
    ~Gen*

Lol i still have my obs 1k crown :P

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Ive never ditched obsidian. I left because i got obsidian 7 hours during the day and you told me it wasnt enough. I was only one leading during school hours and u expected too much from me. Another reason is i was busy irl. I never "ditched" obs i was there 7 months straight an 4 months straight before that

Remove gang hat -> add gralats, simple solution.

Banned
    You can keep saying how you never ditched, but any old Obsidian member could tell you that you ditched countless times when times got tough. Goodluck getting Brawn to 2K hours so you can get a hat.

They only joined to get the gang hat. One major reason is because its a Spar Mask edit. If it was a crown or top hat they obviously would not have joined. There are 4 hats left and if you work hard you get the hat. As soon as it was written in the gang news, tons of people joined . Of those people Rozay, Zeus, Don, and Vargas joined. They have a high chance of getting the hat because they are constantly working for obsdian. Watch, when they get the hats they'll leave. We might even have the same exact thread written in about a week because their hats might be taken away for leaving the gang

Banned
    Before you assume people are joning just for a hat you should get your facts straight. I asked them for help because they used to be old Obsidian members.