Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: account problems

I need support to change my account email from my old email to my new email (I have the two email) but I use more the new so if I can , I want to change my email of my account but I don’t want to lost items, ECs,Guns ecc

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IsaRevla2204XII View Post
    I need support to change my account email from my old email to my new email (I have the two email) but I use more the new so if I can , I want to change my email of my account but I don’t want to lost items, ECs,Guns ecc

Send a ticket. I tried this but they said it's not working anymore in classic
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    Send a ticket. I tried this but they said it's not working anymore in classic
    I’m from Graal online era , i get video and screen of All my account items, stats, house , purchase ecc so If they need proof i have it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaRevla2204XII View Post
    That is what is happened , long time ago(1/2 months ago) I was friendly with this player

And after this we was friendly but something weird happened, he start to asked about personal information and how to messagge without era , so we start to messagge on telegram and he ask in continous on this app and on era pics about me without clothes and I ignored him cause I thought probably he only joking but he still doing this

Obv I censured the cause he use the real name but if the staff gonna need the real name in private I can give it , he is 20 + years old and when he see I don’t doing that and sending to him pics he blocked me and saying bullshts/ spam in pms about me, when I asked today the account of the “administrator” of era so purple moon /HomelessWitch

she protect immediately protect him and start saying “I’m gonna report you (obv to put me in jail to do nothing ) and after this she was so happy to dance in front me , that is no nasty only because the “ administrator “ of era protecting a pedo but cause Era staff (not yall) don’t listen the players only the friends obv , so tell me something. Era helping pedos to use era to get young girls and get the personal information to ask pics or era gonna do something about this 20 years+ old man , the staff can check his chat or the old chat on the console if they want , to see what he said not only in me but on more girls , if era staff don’t want to block these nasty mature mans and start to be a real staff I need to report this not only here but on another place, cause if a game is used to help these person it’s not a good game with a real staff , it is not a threat at all, but it is a confirmation of what I see if the Graal Online Game was currently overseen by Toon Slab will not make the game safe and civil. Obv I recorded and get screenshots about what is happened today 22/08/2018 and not only today, the era staff and toon slab staff don’t need only my proof to see this, the “Staff” work it’s the control of this and searching all of what can be correlated to this, I asked a staff in front of The Administrator about this and he at the beginning ignored me I needed to pms him more and more times ( and don’t use the excuse “he is busy the staff is busy “ no he playing in front me he didn’t doing something he only ignored and still talking and joking with the administrator . I’m old on era and I still thinking if The era staff it’s real or it’s dead long time ago.

If you see this happening in game, you need to report the person doing it so a PR can handle the situation. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about what happens outside of the game itself, so I suggest not giving out other contact information to people like this. If someone is harassing you for pictures like this, you should block them on whatever messaging app you’re using and stop talking to them.

As for you needing an email change, you can try to send a ticket to support.toonslab.com or an email to [email protected], but they only change your email if you have a valid reason, such as not being able to get into an old email address.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 08-23-2018 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Removing the private messages.