Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: House Layouts

House Layouts

Hello everyone! I wish there would be house layouts like for example if you have made a code shop in your house you can't make something else. With house layouts you could make two things at your house at the same time by switching the layout. Not gonna be too much detailed but I think this is a good idea

From my understanding you want it so you can save the position all every furniture you?ve placed, so then later on you can quickly just press a button and all the furniture would come back. It?d be good for people who do like seasonal housing. But idk about for the general population

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how about an empty house template and add more wall furnitures?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Yeah or maybe we can add a feature to the housing system where it's similar to character slots. You can have a max of 5 different house slots.

So pretty much, you can save the house as it is and put it into a slot. Then, if you don't feel like using your current slot, you can use a different one that you've saved.

And of course just like character slots, you will have the option to delete any slot you want.

Now if you wanted to make the slot have a custom name, well that would be up to the developers if they want to add that or not.

Like 2 slots and one house is a code house and then the other slot could be anything
    Don't know how to use this!!!!

Leveler
    They should also sell a blank house template with an outside and inside level and you get te in both levels

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    They should also sell a blank house template with an outside and inside level and you get te in both levels
    See the problem?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Well, tile editor is a staff-only tool. And not only that, if players could use the tile editor in their house, they can easily make something inappropriate.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    Well, tile editor is a staff-only tool. And not only that, if players could use the tile editor in their house, they can easily make something inappropriate.
    Didn't think about that, but maybe then just make uploadable houses like the era upload site add a house tab and you attach your levels or what I said originally but after you made it you submit it to admin review if it its accepted as appropriate the house is then published but if they upload something inappropriate or something like that they are punished like with the gang logos.

Yeah exactly

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah just what I'm tryna say