Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jail. The issues.

Soldier Picciotti

Jail. The issues.

This is not a thread asking to be unjailed. I could really care less about that. This is about the abuse of powers from staff members, and their bias towards certain players. So a few months ago I got jailed for sexual harassment but the thing is I was not sexually harassing anyone. I was having a conversation with Sophie Canavi. Being the stupid mixed american I am I said, " I would love to have an orgy with British women. Their accents are just the hottest thing." Keep in mind that the comment was never directed to her. I never said "I want you to be one of them" I dont even know what the girl looks like. Anyways Sophie replied with, "LMAOOO" and before I knew it I was jailed 3 minutes after. Now i am not saying that Sophie Jailed me, but she told her friend Gentu or someone else that I was falsely harassing her. If she truly had a problem with my comment she could have said so or blocked me. Now here comes the hypocrisy. Sophie had her status as "If Bruce Jenner was a superhero would he be a transformer or an Ex men" So the admin who reported me for sexual harassment has the audacity to sexually harass transgenders by making it out to be a joke and no admin saw it fit to give her the proper consequence? Well thats just amazing. I guess being a good role model for younger players is not required as staff. Now enough of Sophie. here another issue

Yesterday night I was jailed for calling someone a ne**o. Obviously this was not acceptable and i believe that i was rightly jailed and deserve my 15 hours. However, The jail was because racist comment in PMS, but what i dont understand is why the other person who reported was not jailed also? He called me a racist fu**** and a white cracker. If the admin was reading the PMS they should have seen his racist comments towards me( I'm not even white. Im Haitian and Austrian ye). So the admin who jailed me should receive a punishment. Its obvious they were being bias towards me and thats why i was the only one punished.

This thread is not bashing anyone so there is no reason for it to be closed. I just think you should do a better job at managing your staff.

If you don't want to be jailed don't do the following:
    1- don't break the rules.
    2- don't be racist.
    3- don't talk to strange girls, especially about love and so.
    4- mind your own business.
    5- don't use in-game chat or pms to say illegal stuff.
    6- be polite.
    7- think twice before talking.
    Hope this helps in the future.
    Last edited by Ires; 06-28-2018 at 08:21 PM.

Forums isn't the place to discuss jails nor staff issues. Please submit a ticket
    " Different is Beautiful "

Useful Links

Click here for Forum rules
    Click here for the iEra Administration List
    Click here for Upload Rules (2018)
    Click here to submit a ticket (Jailing, acct. issues, Etc.)

IGN( in-game name) TitoTheFirst
    Discord; titothefirst#6720

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ires View Post
    If you don't want to be jailed don't do the following:
    1- don't break the rules.
    2- don't be racist.
    3- don't talk to strange girls, especially about love and so.
    4- mind your own business.
    5- don't use in-game chat or pms to say illegal stuff.
    6- be polite.
    7- think before talking.
    Hope this helps in the future.
    Try reading next time:
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    Obviously this was not acceptable and i believe that i was rightly jailed and deserve my 15 hours.
    I haven't the faintest clue whether Sophie is or is not a staff member but if she is, such a status is so childish no matter your stance on Transgender people, so I can faintly see where you're coming from.
    In regards to the PM situation, it's a matter of who reports who.

Here's how it works:

x reports y
    Both x and Y were using bad words.
    Since x reported y, the admin checks PM's RECEIVED by "X" only!
    Admin notices a lot of profanity towards X from Y.
    Y is jailed.

They can't see the dialogue between the players but only the Pm's received by a player at any given time, so it's not entirely the admins fault, as I'm assuming they thought you were the only one being racist due to the report, which obviously was not the case.

Best you can do is submit a ticket the toonslab support site.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    As bulletzone said, we basically just read the most recent PMs of a player. We can’t see the entire exchange between you two unless we open both pm histories, and even then, there would be a lot of switching and reopening since we can only read one persons at a time.

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Titothefirst View Post
    Forums isn't the place to discuss jails nor staff issues. Please submit a ticket
    If you read correctly you would be able to see that i said I dont care about being unjailed

Nowadays players be saying sexist stuff ingame and then when they get punished they say they weren’t saying it directly to anyone. Yet they know that they disrespected a whole gender.

Wether you meant it or not. What you said was very inappropriate and you deserve the warning you received.

@ racism part. When someone calls you names or whatever through pms you don’t constantly reply you’ll just make the comment disappear on the PR’s screen since they can only see the latest 10 msgs. However if they seen the comments and didn’t warn them then yeah that’s a huge mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Try reading next time:
    I already read it.

Admins don't have supernatural powers to know what's going on inside that brain of yours, therefor if they saw you say that to a some girl they'll think you're trying to sexually harass her. And that girl maybe didn't like it and went to report. It happens when people report immediately without a warning.

Stuff members will get fired immediately if they are caught abusing their powers, so they have to use them correctly.

Also I would like to tell you that there are alot of stuff considered as sexual harassment, you may search them up on google.

Leveler
    FYI: Sophie isn't staff + that status of hers was added after she was removed from staff though I'm pretty sure she's had it before also between her two times becoming PR Staff.

Staff members are allowed to use the report button if they are on their ios account. If the comment bothered her she had the right to do so just like any other player since that was sexual harassment even if it was a joke. Also about the report issue, The other player could have been warned for vulgarity. Vulgarity warns aren't instant jails until you have 3 or more while racism leads to an instant jail. Another factor could be that the PM of the racial comment was erased since only a certain amount of pms are logged.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 06-29-2018 at 12:54 PM.