Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jail. The issues.

Soldier Picciotti
    I don?t think any of you understand what sexual harassment is. I was not harassing her in any sexual way. Think of this in a real life situation. Would you press charges against someone for saying that? No, you wouldnt because they were not harassing you. Even if you did the court wouldnt even accept the case because its not harassment. To harass someone you would have to directly relate it to them. I never mentioned anything with her name in it.

- - - Updated - - -

If staff only read one side of the PMS then your whole system is rigged and you need to fix it. Theres two sides to a story all the time. Basing your punishment off one is not the right thing to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ires View Post
    I already read it.

Admins don't have supernatural powers to know what's going on inside that brain of yours, therefor if they saw you say that to a some girl they'll think you're trying to sexually harass her. And that girl maybe didn't like it and went to report. It happens when people report immediately without a warning.

Stuff members will get fired immediately if they are caught abusing their powers, so they have to use them correctly.

Also I would like to tell you that there are alot of stuff considered as sexual harassment, you may search them up on google.
    An orgy is not directly sexual. It may just mean a party. I never said sex in the convo at all. Just orgy. Did i say staff were supernatural? Matter of fact I think half of them just live on the internet. They do not have to be supernatural to be able to see the word "sex" was never mentioned in the convo nor as anything directly sexual was said to her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    Staff members are allowed to use the report button if they are on their ios account. If the comment bothered her she had the right to do so just like any other player since that was sexual harassment even if it was a joke. Also about the report issue, The other player could have been warned for vulgarity. Vulgarity warns aren't instant jails until you have 3 or more while racism leads to an instant jail. Another factor could be that the PM of the racial comment was erased since only a certain amount of pms are logged before.
    I never said it was a joke. i meant what i said lol..and already accomplished it to . Shout out to the Brits and Germans<3.
    Also I never said she couldnt use the report button. I dont think you're grasping the concept of what i am trying to say here. I'm saying she abused her role as staff to get another staff to falsely jail me for something that was never directly related to her.

1- she wouldn't have reported if she didn't feel harassed.
    2- I personally read both ends of the PMs
    3- as you stated about you being jailed and not the other guy who used vulgarity, sexual harassment is an immediate jail after a warn, as for vulgarity it's 3 warns for a jail, meaning he might've been warned for vulgarity without you knowing and since he wasn't warned before, he didn't get jailed.
    4- don't expect staff to read your own mind while reading the pms, they see something bad, they assume it's bad without the thought of "what if it's a joke or he didn't mean it" because you were reported, meaning you did something even if it was falsely or a troll report.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Try submitting a ticket bro. Happened to me once by careless staff I was getting harassed and I reported without even replying and we both got jailed but thankfully I submitted a ticket right away, and I got unjailed with matter of hours. Staff these days just abuse powers and could careless about player experience.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    As bulletzone said, we basically just read the most recent PMs of a player. We can?t see the entire exchange between you two unless we open both pm histories, and even then, there would be a lot of switching and reopening since we can only read one persons at a time.
    the system only allows one side to be monitored?! wtf isn't that unfair? this is why we always see false jail accusses here cause of the faulty jail system that was poorly made, we clearly have every capability to fix and renew the jailing system

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    An orgy is not directly sexual. It may just mean a party. I never said sex in the convo at all. Just orgy. Did i say staff were supernatural? Matter of fact I think half of them just live on the internet. They do not have to be supernatural to be able to see the word "sex" was never mentioned in the convo nor as anything directly sexual was said to her.
    I understand all of your other points and some of them are valid but about this one:

definition of orgy from google:

a wild party characterized by excessive drinking and indiscriminate sexual activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Try reading next time:

I haven't the faintest clue whether Sophie is or is not a staff member but if she is, such a status is so childish no matter your stance on Transgender people, so I can faintly see where you're coming from.
    In regards to the PM situation, it's a matter of who reports who.

Here's how it works:

x reports y
    Both x and Y were using bad words.
    Since x reported y, the admin checks PM's RECEIVED by "X" only!
    Admin notices a lot of profanity towards X from Y.
    Y is jailed.

They can't see the dialogue between the players but only the Pm's received by a player at any given time, so it's not entirely the admins fault, as I'm assuming they thought you were the only one being racist due to the report, which obviously was not the case.

Best you can do is submit a ticket the toonslab support site.
    PRs will always check PM history of the person who was reported AND of the person who is reporting.
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    PRs will always check PM history of the person who was reported AND of the person who is reporting.
    ^^^
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    ^^^
    Don?t know if you can read or not Joey but I did say he called me a white cracker. A cracker is a racial slur to white people. You trying to justify this mistake shows how selfless and inconsiderate some staff are. Thank you for furthermore proving my point<3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    4- don't expect staff to read your own mind while reading the pms, they see something bad, they assume it's bad without the thought of "what if it's a joke or he didn't mean it" because you were reported, meaning you did something even if it was falsely or a troll report.
    Basically what you?re saying Joey is that staff will choose a punishment just from their perspective rather than investigating? Well at least the era community knows this bullsh** now

- - - Updated - - -

I still don?t think any of you know what harassment is. To say I harassed her is absurd.
    ?An isolated incident is not harassment ? the behavior must be repetitious? For a staff you sure lack basic knowledge. Not only that but it was never directed to her. The proper punishment should have been an inappropriate sexual comment, which I would have been fine with. The issue here is to show that she was using her position to accuse me of hogwash.

- - - Updated - - -

Also is it just me or is everyone?s parentheses, hyphens, and apostrophes turned into question marks

There’s no “inappropriate sexual comment” category so it’ll fall under sexual harassment. Maybe next time think before making inappropriate comments I guess?

Don’t twist Joey’s words. No pr should be like “oh this guy who has been reported for using the n word is clearly joking. Nope I won’t warn him!”. Not everyone knows you. No one knows what’s going in ur mind so
    No one will “misunderstand” you if you used the proper words and sentences

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    There?s no ?inappropriate sexual comment? category so it?ll fall under sexual harassment. Maybe next time think before making inappropriate comments I guess?

Don?t twist Joey?s words. No pr should be like ?oh this guy who has been reported for using the n word is clearly joking. Nope I won?t warn him!?. Not everyone knows you. No one knows what?s going in ur mind so
    No one will ?misunderstand? you if you used the proper words and sentences
    Are you dumb imaginary? Did I say I was joking about using the N word? I clearly said I deserve my punishment but the other person should be jailed to. He was using racial slurs as well. The problem here is not getting in jail or to prove I?m joking. It?s to show that staff hardly treat everyone the same. My jail was obviously biased and the other kid should be jailed too