Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jail. The issues.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    Are you dumb imaginary? Did I say I was joking about using the N word? I clearly said I deserve my punishment but the other person should be jailed to. He was using racial slurs as well. The problem here is not getting in jail or to prove I?m joking. It?s to show that staff hardly treat everyone the same. My jail was obviously biased and the other kid should be jailed too
    I didn’t say you were joking about it I was just giving an example. People already told you before he could have gotten warned or the pr could have not seen it at all due to the msgs he received CUZ U KNOW THEY CAN ONLY SEE THE Latest 10 pms from someone’s pms history.
    It’s simple when someone cusses at you through pms block him and report him so the pm doesn’t get lost

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    Don?t know if you can read or not Joey but I did say he called me a white cracker. A cracker is a racial slur to white people. You trying to justify this mistake shows how selfless and inconsiderate some staff are. Thank you for furthermore proving my point<3

- - - Updated - - -

Basically what you?re saying Joey is that staff will choose a punishment just from their perspective rather than investigating? Well at least the era community knows this bullsh** now

- - - Updated - - -

I still don?t think any of you know what harassment is. To say I harassed her is absurd.
    ?An isolated incident is not harassment ? the behavior must be repetitious? For a staff you sure lack basic knowledge. Not only that but it was never directed to her. The proper punishment should have been an inappropriate sexual comment, which I would have been fine with. The issue here is to show that she was using her position to accuse me of hogwash.
    What I'm justifying is that we do read both partie's pms
    In addition to that why haven't you reported her when she called you that? Or are you keen with the fact that she will be punished all on her own ?
    Plus, I'm not saying that staff will punish from their perspective, I'm saying they'll have an objective view rather than a subjective view which is the view used by investigators when studying a case.
    That "sexual comment" might be chosen as sexual harassment cause the reporter might've felt sexually harassed more than feeling that it's a racial comment. Both ways you'd get immediately jailed. (Any sexual content gets to sexual harassment)
    And I'm 100% with what imaginary says, don't twist our words and make conclusions based on your false translations.
    If you feel like it was truly unjust and you still have your pm history intact, screenshot it and send it to a high staff so they can investigate furthermore.
    If not then it's your problem that you felt harassed at a late time.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    What I'm justifying is that we do read both partie's pms
    In addition to that why haven't you reported her when she called you that? Or are you keen with the fact that she will be punished all on her own ?
    Plus, I'm not saying that staff will punish from their perspective, I'm saying they'll have an objective view rather than a subjective view which is the view used by investigators when studying a case.
    That "sexual comment" might be chosen as sexual harassment cause the reporter might've felt sexually harassed more than feeling that it's a racial comment. Both ways you'd get immediately jailed. (Any sexual content gets to sexual harassment)
    And I'm 100% with what imaginary says, don't twist our words and make conclusions based on your false translations.
    If you feel like it was truly unjust and you still have your pm history intact, screenshot it and send it to a high staff so they can investigate furthermore.
    If not then it's your problem that you felt harassed at a late time.
    Ah okay. Thank you for your feedback, Joey

I report people when they says bad words to me in pms and they never get jailed! I?m pretty sure admins don?t jail the girls

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    I report people when they says bad words to me in pms and they never get jailed! I?m pretty sure admins don?t jail the girls
    Lol please

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    PRs will always check PM history of the person who was reported AND of the person who is reporting.
    It may be standard procedure to check both PM histories, but if that was done then the other person OP was talking to; would have been jailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    It may be standard procedure to check both PM histories, but if that was done then the other person OP was talking to; would have been jailed.
    Or it would have been lost in the previous pms but the other guy didn't report her which is why she didn't get warned.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Closing thread as this has started a flame war.