Thread: Non Updating Gang Logo Problem

Banned

Non Updating Gang Logo Problem

Thank you for reading this thread and I hope someone can help me.
    I came after a long time without playing Graal as the holidays started and wanted to change my gang logo. It got approved, that is a good start... But when I go to view how it looks like, the logo that I had before is still there and isn’t updated, I asked some people and they say that the new picture is there but I keep seeing the logo that I inserted like a year ago. I restarted the game, reinstalled the application, tried to change the logo again... But nothing worked. More than a week has passed and I’m still here viewing the same logo which isn’t updated to the new one in my device,* also there’s no problem with my device* I hope there is some kind of solution to this because not many people would like to have the same picture for their gang all the time if it gets stuck like in my case.
    Thank you for reading and please write any suggestions if you have any.

Well let me explain why it's doing that:
    When you uploaded your last logo let's name it gang.png it saved it to your device as guildgang.png and everyone who viewed your gang has it saved on their device as guildimage.png (it's not really named that way but just for easier understanding"
    You decided to change the guild pic with gang2.png so you uploaded it, on the server the image is basically renamed to guildimage.png and since your device, to save data, doesn't redownload images, it doesn't detect a change in the gang image for it to download the new one, it simply just use the one already saved on your device (the one you've already seen) and everyone who has previously seen that gang image before will keep on seeing it.
    Though new people who view the gang will see the new gang image.
    To fix it (for you) at least, clear the game's cache files or just reinstall the game
    Now I don't know if there can be a fix for it, I'll ask the devs about if there's any solutions
    But I prefer not downloading hundreds of megabytes each time I log into the game.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Reupload it

Banned
    I did reinstall the game and it still didn’t work, I tried uploading the image again and it still didn’t appear, but an admin deleted the image or it got deleted somehow so I will wait and I hope the new logo appears soon, thank you for the suggestions.

Banned
    Make sure you clear your cache in addition to reinstalling the app?

Now thats a problem everyone is facing stop everything and fix this

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Zion Dorvay View Post
    Now thats a problem everyone is facing stop everything and fix this
    Old thread is old, but I've had this issue for quite a few years now. Tried reinstalling app and still doesn't fix the issue.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler