Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gst date

Just cancel GST, Junz.
    Everyone would appreciate it.

I really don?t care for a date, i just want some good gameplay yanno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    All of the comments are fake in this thread, just be honest and say "___ from my team wont be able to make the gst in that day so i want it changed lmao. With that said the current date works better than the 28th for most people I know.

28TH man. Come on guys

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Curse Nike View Post
    Shrekt and freeze both can make it, they just dont want curse/tetris to play for the simple reason those are teams they can lose to.
    we are actually unable to play while they are using this for their adventage
    How do you know our schedules? You're not getting past second round regardless, it doesn't really matter.

Duke, imagine losing 2nd round 2 years in a row, let it be 28th if you have no doubt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Curse Nike View Post
    Duke, imagine losing 2nd round 2 years in a row, let it be 28th if you have no doubt
    Imagine never winning a gst, unfortunately that doesn't change this year for you regardless. 🤡🤓😫😡🤐🤒😷😴🤢

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Who cares about 2015-2016 there was no competition, where was shrekt at 2017? for some reason they didnt appear in finals.
    you are trying to boost your confidence against us knowing the date will stay 21st, if it was otherwise you'd stay quiet cuz you know better than me you'd lose if you went up against us.

There?s no competition now days, what are you talking about?