Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gst date

Last year had the most competition. Curse, Shrekt, Flushy, Freeze, Tetris. this year its the same without Flushy.
    2015-2016 there was no actual threat to shrekt lol, be honest. you're lying to yourself

Banned
    I wasn't there for 2017, if I was you wouldn't have gotten you're second place that you hold so dear 😂. You have "The world revolves around me" mindset like you're the lost prince of Lebanon or somethen 🤣. You realize other people have lives and schedules right? I can promise you, I don't think of you're gang late at night and wonder "What if Mr. Nike beats me😫". It's alright my prince, you will lose second round and have a fast exit so you can get back to your kingdom.

Ill make sure to message u personally after round 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Curse Nike View Post
    Last year had the most competition. Curse, Shrekt, Flushy, Freeze, Tetris. this year its the same without Flushy.
    2015-2016 there was no actual threat to shrekt lol, be honest. you're lying to yourself
    Freeze was better back then, Real Savages (better than Flushy), Flushy, Tetris. That was better competition actually, you were in Navy and cost your team the match by getting clapped by me on the very bottom so you pretend it was an easy gst for Shrekt (it was easy, but because we outplayed everyone not the talent lacking.) What is you're next arguement Mr. Prince?

- - - Updated - - -

Ill make sure to message u personally after round 2
    "Shrekt have spots next year? I know we fought but Im tired of losing dude" looking forward to it 😂

do you really think i care about the team i was in at 2015? let the past be the past, focus on the present. focus on not losing 2nd round big fella

Banned
    do you really think i care about the team i was in at 2015? let the past be the past, focus on the present. focus on not losing 2nd round big fella
    All of you're arguements have been dismantled, what is you're next point sir?

all imma say is goodluck in round 2 buddy

Banned
    all imma say is goodluck in round 2 buddy
    Thank you, I'll see you next year for Shrekt Tryouts again. ☺️

I agree
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I pray to god megr0b wins