Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst date

Exclamation Gst date

Dear Graalians,

I think that the date 28th is more beneficial for the community in terms of when to have the GST. This is because most people would have finished school and even if they have not - people do not have work/school the next day. I would say it is better than the 21st because it allows more preparation to be done for the GST for gangs and also testing in the arena of GST. 28th is a Saturday. There are many people who cannot make it. If you agree that GST should be 28th or more please show your encouragement by posting i agree or something like that. However if you disagree please feel free to tell me why and I shall challenge you. Australians will also be fine with this. I would just like the date to be moved back a week to the 28th.

Regards,

Anne Onymous

=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update : Thanks for the Support in MPX
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by A Player; 06-30-2018 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Support

Development Team
    Good idea.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Agreed because many countries still have school up until that date . If we move it to the 28th , this can allow more preparation to be done allowing a more competitive and fairer battle . I don’t see how it would affect anyone , but instead it would help everyone as there’d be more time to practise and many of the people in gangs such as Tetris will be able to play up to a high standard .

I agree to that, 21st is just a bad date for most people

Quote Originally Posted by A Player View Post
    Dear Graalians,

I think that the date 28th is more beneficial for the community in terms of when to have the GST. This is because most people would have finished school and even if they have not - people do not have work/school the next day. I would say it is better than the 21st because it allows more preparation to be done for the GST for gangs and also testing in the arena of GST. 28th is a Saturday. There are many people who cannot make it. If you agree that GST should be 28th or more please show your encouragement by posting i agree or something like that. However if you disagree please feel free to tell me why and I shall challenge you. Australians will also be fine with this. I would just like the date to be moved back a week to the 28th.

Regards,

Anne Onymous
    On the 28th i'll be on holiday , so my gang would be playing without me the leader
    The 21st , 22nd seem fine 4 me but i know people have busy schedules.

no offense minix, but ur gang isnt going to pass the first round.
    tetris and curse are 2 important competitors with a high chance of actually making it to finals and even winning.

Megorb won’t be as big as a competitor compared to gangs such as Tetris and curse . The gst will be more interesting with big gangs .

Minix I know you mean well but you have to understand that the two medium -big gangs may be unavailable. You can still make time I bet. It is more suitable on 28th Guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk