Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst date

Hello guys my name is steveeeeee and and I think GST should be on the 28th because because my mommy has to take me to Disney land on the before days because it is Disney land ! So I would really appreciate if admin boss man could pls oh I mean plssssss put the GST on 28th because steveeeeeee can make it to the 28th oh and also right I love you junz so pls boss man <3

Mate 2-3 major competitive gangs cannot make it. It will not be good for entertainment purposes

Lets agree to disagree.

no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brussard View Post
    From what I’ve seen at the MPX Shrekt and Freeze won’t make it if it’s the 28th. If anything, they are the “entertainment purposes”, So that’s a bad argument.
    Excuse me , where did shrekt and freeze come last year?

Keep the gst on the 21st because most people are going on a vacation and most of us already scheduled a day off on the 21st so there is no going back. Also many people cannot make it on the 28th so it would be better to stick to the original date. If curse and tetris cannot make it then what about the other 14 gangs do we forget about them? A lot of them cant make it if its the 28th

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A Player View Post
    Dear Graalians,

I think that the date 28th is more beneficial for the community in terms of when to have the GST. This is because most people would have finished school and even if they have not - people do not have work/school the next day. I would say it is better than the 21st because it allows more preparation to be done for the GST for gangs and also testing in the arena of GST. 28th is a Saturday. There are many people who cannot make it. If you agree that GST should be 28th or more please show your encouragement by posting i agree or something like that. However if you disagree please feel free to tell me why and I shall challenge you. Australians will also be fine with this. I would just like the date to be moved back a week to the 28th.

Regards,

Anne Onymous

=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update : Thanks for the Support in MPX
    All this is true.
    The 21st of July is the last day of the school year (In the UK anyway) and the last thing I'd expect anyone to be doing is preparing for a GST on a gaming site.
    School's out: Go mad! Pull the fire alarms (Please don't)! Eat sweets (candy), have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Minix Revla View Post
    On the 28th i'll be on holiday , so my gang would be playing without me the leader
    The 21st , 22nd seem fine 4 me but i know people have busy schedules.
    Well, GST does revolve around this guy so it has to be on the 21st. .-.

The next 10 days, why don't they add a poll in-game to allow the community to vote (Keep it a closed option poll) on the dates which would suit them and go with the majority.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Shrekt and freeze both can make it, they just dont want curse/tetris to play for the simple reason those are teams they can lose to.
    we are actually unable to play while they are using this for their adventage

They do not want competition. As my colleague said, Shrekt and Freeze can play however they choose to say otherwise to ensure members of competitive gangs wont show. Come on Junz!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    All this is true.
    The 21st of July is the last day of the school year (In the UK anyway) and the last thing I'd expect anyone to be doing is preparing for a GST on a gaming site.
    School's out: Go mad! Pull the fire alarms (Please don't)! Eat sweets (candy), have fun!

Well, GST does revolve around this guy so it has to be on the 21st. .-.

The next 10 days, why don't they add a poll in-game to allow the community to vote (Keep it a closed option poll) on the dates which would suit them and go with the majority.
    <3 bulletzone

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A Player View Post

<3 bulletzone
    I like this "Player".

someone give them a cookie.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I like this "Player".

someone give them a cookie.
    Hey I am Anne Onymous!!

But for real - let us have a vote? However people would make alt accounts and vote for a side they wanted to win