Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst date

Leveler
    Idk I dont agree with people who make there discord server logo artist or fellow gang members and friends agree with them. So NO.

you guys are the only ones complaining about the date, the other 14 teams are fine with the 21st
    yo

No. The date has already been changed once -- it would be immature and unnecessary to change it a second time.

21st is perfect
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

It's pretty much 12-13 gangs who are fine with the 21st vs 3-4 gangs who are demanding the 28th at the moment. You do the math. 21st is the most favored date by far and it is clearly the correct decision to keep the current date.

I wanna show nike how much I can carry curse, please keep it the 21st!!

I am very concerned with Junz's inability to stick by his own decisions. There is no real reason for the date to be changed to the 28th. I know for a fact that most of my members, as well as a significant amount of players from other teams, would much rather prefer the 21st. Please do not change the date. Thank you.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MariosRightNut View Post
    It's pretty much 12-13 gangs who are fine with the 21st vs 3-4 gangs who are demanding the 28th at the moment. You do the math. 21st is the most favored date by far and it is clearly the correct decision to keep the current date.
    12-13 gangs?

I've seen about 3 posts on this thread with people saying keep it as the 21st (No i do not spend my life in Multiplex)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    12-13 gangs?

I've seen about 3 posts on this thread with people saying keep it as the 21st (No i do not spend my life in Multiplex)

Clearly you don't understand the concept of a vocal minority. Since you do not spend your life in Multiplex, you would not know how many gangs would prefer the 21st, as you have not spoken to them personally like I have.

junz allowed subs for a reason. teams had an abundance of time to recruit subs that would be able to play instead of core members in the case they are unable to make the gstdate. at this point it would be completely unreasonable to change the date to the 28th. if the date MUST be changed, why not have a discussion with all of the qualified gangs and come to a consensus on what the best date would be?

edit: on top of that, junz likely picked the weekend of the 21st-22nd for a reason. i wouldn't doubt that he is a busy dude irl, and picked this date because that is the weekend that he will be the most free.
    Last edited by Exor221; 06-30-2018 at 09:15 PM. Reason: added another point