Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Gst date

Banned
    Hey guys and gals, can we keep it a little more civil? Let?s try not to attack each other. I get that it?s a competitive time for gangs, but there?s a way to discuss the GST date without getting too worked up. Anyway it goes, there?s going to be people who can and can?t show up, that?s why it?s important to have subs you can rely on. There?s still time to clear up schedules and get in some practice, good luck everyone.

some words from junz would be much appreciated

Don't forget guys that this year's football world cup taught us that even the strongest countries and winners lost in the first few rounds of the tournament, so we shouldn't really say that there's a difference in the importance of gangs.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Nike, why do you talk as if other teams crashing had nothing to do with the result of the GST last year? If you rewatch the Curse V Freeze match its quite clear to see Curses victory relied heavily on waiting for freeze members to crash before making any plays and Freeze still managed to give Curse a good fight. I will admit though, Curse played very well overall. Just stop wearing your second place trophy like a crown thinking you?re the best team going around and thinking you deserve some kind of privilege for being good at graal. Every team should be treated the same therefore if more teams want it to be on the 21st then it should be on the 21st. Get over yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But not all teams want 21st. I only know of Shrekt and Freeze (and meg0rb) that want it 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by A Player View Post
    But not all teams want 21st. I only know of Shrekt and Freeze (and meg0rb) that want it 21st.

But junz wants the 21st, it doesn?t matter if the teams want the date or not if that?s it then we gotta deal with it. Your point makes no sense

Junz won't be changing the date Just because of 2-3 gangs that "quote on quote" can't make it there's a reason why GST Gangs Have SUBS... July 21st is a fantastic date.
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Tetris are terrible players, the only reason they even have a chance is because most of them squad up at McDonald’s and leech off of that juicy free WiFi, (which btw is terrible), and is why they eat so much.

Smh corruption change the date to 28th

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by veCz View Post
    Tetris are terrible players, the only reason they even have a chance is because most of them squad up at McDonald’s and leech off of that juicy free WiFi, (which btw is terrible), and is why they eat so much.
    You eat more you skinny ****