Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What does it take to become a Player Relations?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No u
    No its graal era

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    PR Isn't the hardest staff role lol you just sit there on start or on astro on stealth and wait for players to swear to gag, ignore 80% of the events/harassment pms and ignore the question pms aswell, being inactive is part of that role
    I'd probably say in the long run, being a PR is the hardest staff role.

Let us be honest: You're doing reports; checking uploads; responding to PM's, receiving abuse and possibly hosting events "everyday".
    Doing the same tasks everyday with the same zeal would be close to impossible (yet lux somehow does it, nub), so in the long run that's why I say being a PR is hard.
    With development, you're constantly making something new so in the long run it wouldn't be as dull in my opinion.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I'd probably say in the long run, being a PR is the hardest staff role.

Let us be honest: You're doing reports; checking uploads; responding to PM's, receiving abuse and possibly hosting events "everyday".
    Doing the same tasks everyday with the same zeal would be close to impossible (yet lux somehow does it, nub), so in the long run that's why I say being a PR is hard.
    With development, you're constantly making something new so in the long run it wouldn't be as dull in my opinion.
    Nah **** that it’s easy af if you’re too sensitive you’ll find it hard but y’all should expect stupid msgs or seeing people say mean stuff cuz you’re a pr u kno? You’re supposed to catch their asses

Gani’ing is a pain in the ***

Leveler
    Nah **** that it’s easy af if you’re too sensitive you’ll find it hard but y’all should expect stupid msgs or seeing people say mean stuff cuz you’re a pr u kno? You’re supposed to catch their asses

Lat is the easiest

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Lat is the easiest
    It's not a matter of which is easiest, it's a matter of how well you do your job.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

its easy to do the minimal amount of work a PR has to do to keep their job, however if thats what you are striving for then you shouldnt be a member of the staff team. to do your work properly and effectively, which includes maintaining PR duties (reports and uploads), engaging with players and assisting players individually, whilst also maintaining good relations with the playerbase and being a role model for new and existing players takes effort and hard work. its easy to call the job of a PR easy when you have minimal PRs that are doing their job properly.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Nah **** that it?s easy af if you?re too sensitive you?ll find it hard but y?all should expect stupid msgs or seeing people say mean stuff cuz you?re a pr u kno? You?re supposed to catch their asses

Gani?ing is a pain in the ***
    ^ Most staff resign due the harassment and how 'stressing' the role is but I don't see that at all, just suck the harassment up and ACTUALLY ignore the pms, your job is to keep the area clean and family friendly not ingage in feelings with PMS

as for development roles, it's not that simple, sure you're doing something new everyday but that doesn't mean it's easy, sometimes you some tasks that can tear that "fun" feeling when you're working and when something goes wrong and your level or ganis delete themselves how are you gonna recover a nice decorated level or a 30+ frame gani, unlike PRs our stuff doesn't stay if it's lost
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Nah **** that it’s easy af, if you’re too sensitive you’ll find it hard but, y’all should expect stupid msgs or seeing people say mean stuff cuz you’re a pr u kno? You’re supposed to catch their asses

Apparently Gani'ing is a lot easier online than offline but yeah I agree, it took me 6 hours to make a full gun gani in different directions.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Lat is the easiest
    To learn? Yeah
    To master? No

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    It's not a matter of which is easiest, it's a matter of how well you do your job.
    Agreed.
    Provided you actually do your job...
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"