Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE IDEA: Graal era graffiti!

Event Coin UPDATE IDEA: Graal era graffiti!

Now in real life i'm a graffiti artist!
    now i'm not saying you all are but era is set in a urban theme (at least i think that's what it's trying to go for) Now i see some graffiti around era already but what if you could make your own 1-5 letter tag! and put it around the walls of era! kinda like tag war in real life!
    For those of you who don't no what a tag is in the world of graffiti it is usually a 1-5 letter word usually consisting of a word u make or your name!
    this update could add!
    a graffiti shop! with spray cans! now spray cans are what you need to be able to put your tag up! these also cost money. And once you have a spray can you can take it and put your tag up on the many walls around era. Now how long would your tag stay up? well you could buy protection for you tag for 500 where it would be protected for x amount of minutes! but if it was not protected someone could over tag your tag!
    Now the tag it self could be free but with money you could change things like the font/style or color!
    now these were just some ideas i made if you guys have improvements or anything you would like to see then just comment bellow!

Sounds fun

would be kind of cool to see a tag with some NPCs trying to scrub it off, but it will be spammed and era doesnt really have many clean walls to tag since its 2D, tags would only really work on the ground which wouldnt be as cool
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Lol "scrubbing graffiti off walls job"
    Love the idea, might also add some premade graffiti as furnitures
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    would be kind of cool to see a tag with some NPCs trying to scrub it off, but it will be spammed and era doesnt really have many clean walls to tag since its 2D, tags would only really work on the ground which wouldnt be as cool
    I was going to say: better yet, players can scrub it off for Gralats but it will be easily abused.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I was going to say: better yet, players can scrub it off for Gralats but it will be easily abused.
    Your saying abused as they would have friend put on a wall then they would scrub of and they could do on the same wall?
    well an easy fix would be not letting the person scrub the same wall for x amount of minutes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    there are so many clean walls? why don't you think it would work 2d tags on a wall would work fine.

Sounds fun. But will it get implemented hm?

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Sounds fun. But will it get implemented hm?
    Lol most likely not.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Lol most likely not.
    only one can dream

Sounds fun but won't be added loll