Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin Treatment

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Well maybe the whackhead owner of Graal could pay the admins? If not all the admins maybe the Developers? He can do it, but wont. When Graal will and it will have 70-120 players online daily, maybe he will hire new people and pay them, but itll be too late, he'll spend cash on the admins and cash on advertising for more players.

And guess what, I can see Stephane making VIP-Subscription thingies if Graal gets more players. Y'know, if you dont pay you dont play.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, you knew what you were signing up for when you were applying for PR.

Harrasments? Well, why did you apply then?

- - - Updated - - -

Harsh feedbacks are actually the best criticisms.

Its the admins fault for not understanding that from harsh feedbacks you can improve.
    Take What Zany has said with a pinch of salt. She's been ranting on the forums about the players as if the world owed her something. The forums do not need such rants or attribution of blame to the community, and these acts seek only to stir up unnecessary commotion.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Pr's definitely have it rough, but this is what you signed up for and it's all part of the job.

Although, I never received any hate messages from any players (Just one annoying spammer).

In regards to development, if you don't put any effort into what you do; don't expect the community to be supportive.
    Take for example the world cup shop, from what I've heard that was just re-opened.

I don't do GFX so I don't know how hard it is to re-skin, but there's some GFX staff (Aly*) who literally can re-skin something in minutes (Probably's on PED's).
    Another example is the Snow resort, that's re-opened with the same formatting and same items every time. Change the layout? Add more/new items?

These are just example of taking the easy way, which is a fair reason for players to offer negative feedback but never a reason to insult someone.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 07-19-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Pr's definitely have it rough, but this is what you signed up for and it's all part of the job.

Although, I never received any hate messages from any players (Just one annoying spammer).

In regards to development, if you don't put any effort into what you do; don't expect the community to be supportive.
    Take for example the world cup shop, from what I've heard that was just re-opened.

I don't do GFX so I don't know how hard it is to re-skin, but there's some GFX staff (Aly*) who literally can re-skin something in minutes.
    Another example is the Snow resort, that's re-opened with the same formatting and same items every time. Change the layout? Add more/new items?

These are just example of taking the easy way, which is a fair reason for players to offer negative feedback but never a reason to insult someone.
    I do agree with you
    Admins - - ERA

just a question, do you guys look for professionalism or for "Friend" like chat with staff members? seeing as there are some people that want to feel close with staff members while in need of help, and since we're mostly forced into professionalism I want to hear what each of you prefer and why.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    just a question, do you guys look for professionalism or for "Friend" like chat with staff members? seeing as there are some people that want to feel close with staff members while in need of help, and since we're mostly forced into professionalism I want to hear what each of you prefer and why.
    I do sometimes, which made me learn we have a good staff team (well a good majority) but I dont ever hear anything from Emi or iLeslie tbh

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Take What Zany has said with a pinch of salt. She's been ranting on the forums about the players as if the world owed her something. The forums do not need such rants or attribution of blame to the community, and these acts seek only to stir up unnecessary commotion.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Because that's exactly it, I'm above everybody and everybody owes it to me. I don't deserve the ability to speak from my side. Not like you've ever blamed anyone for anything on here. Not like you've ever ranted about the staff before, or the game in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Ah, you knew what you were signing up for when you were applying for PR.

Harrasments? Well, why did you apply then?
    Just because its expected within the job doesn't make it right.
    If anything, its sad I should expect to be threatened for helping the community. Nonetheless, I still do it because I know there is some lovely people in this game.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Having an admin talk on a friendlier turf is nice.

That's really why the only times I ever turn to admins is when friends are on.

I don't like admins who take it as a job. It's still a game at the end of the day and it annoys me so much.

And if they do take it as a job, at least take it gradually lightly (it's Graal, and there's still kids out there) and with a sense of genuine care and understanding of the player's perspective, which isn't too much to ask considering that a lot of admins play or have played as a player, and can just vibe with such.

Those 15k gralats and EC that they make monthly emphasize my idea.

(No offense Joey and Zany you guys are pretty lax (I'm in Joey's Disc) and seeing Zany at start park talking to people is enjoyable)

Imb4 someone takes my post the wrong way, I want to reiterate that Joey and Zany aren't the only administrators that are pretty friendly, there's a lot of them out there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post

I don't like admins who take it as a job. It's still a game at the end of the day and it annoys me so much.

And if they do take it as a job, at least take it gradually lightly (it's Graal, and there's still kids out there) and with a sense of genuine care and understanding of the player's perspective, which isn't too much to ask considering that a lot of admins play or have played as a player, and can just vibe with such.

(No offense Joey and Zany you guys are pretty lax (I'm in Joey's Disc) and seeing Zany at start park talking to people is enjoyable)

Imb4 someone takes my post the wrong way, I want to reiterate that Joey and Zany aren't the only administrators that are pretty friendly, there's a lot of them out there.

Thanks for the info and thanks for calling me friendly XD
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Thanks for the info and thanks for calling me friendly XD
    You could be friendly but are you TRUSTWORTHY? MMMMMM

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You're so sweet! I love talking w people at the bottom of start, good for both communities.