Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenneh’s work/GFX

Looks good, can you make chairs and tables to fit if you need the era tileset to help you just ask

Quote Originally Posted by iMonkey View Post
    Looks good, can you make chairs and tables to fit if you need the era tileset to help you just ask
    Yep If you can thanks, but I want to try to make new tiles (related to era of course) so I’ll just use them as a reference or a grass tile can also look nice around those walls
    Btw since you are a level artist, can you tell me if my tiles are « usable » or do I need to correct things?

Thanks a lot Ali

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh View Post
    Thankss! super glad Y’all like it

- - - Updated - - -

My very first tileset !! (Learned on youtube with MortMort and saw a thread about tilesets) now I rly need critics and feedback so I can continue
    verrrry nice! I like this c:

BB4C60ED-33DA-40F8-B43A-62CA9C64C7B6.pngFF086F98-61FF-42D6-885C-EE28D458D4C2.pngEAF79C3C-CC79-4E0C-8496-F178E891C4F1.png wooohooo really proud of these furniture, if you want the references just google Egypt furniture and you’ll easly guess where I got the inspiration from (tried not to copy and be at least creative)

Great Stuff!!
    However, the little pyramid looks jaggied and doesn't have a fixed outline. And isn't there suppose to be a shadow for the table?

Overall 8/10. Keep it up.
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Yep If you can thanks, but I want to try to make new tiles (related to era of course) so I’ll just use them as a reference or a grass tile can also look nice around those walls
    Btw since you are a level artist, can you tell me if my tiles are « usable » or do I need to correct things?
    In the era tileset our tiles are 16x16 but 32x32 can work cos of course 32/2 is 16 so thats fine.
    https://imgur.com/mTfAszc - Should be one of eras tilesets, can use that for references, the image is split into different sections, the top half are floors and the bottom half are walls or tiles that block / dont allow you to walk onto.
    On the far left you can see a few chair tiles and in the walls section theres different tables

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Great Stuff!!
    However, the little pyramid looks jaggied and doesn't have a fixed outline. And isn't there suppose to be a shadow for the table?

Overall 8/10. Keep it up.
    Lol ik haha, don’t worry It isn’t supposed to be done yet, just showed an idea for another table but thanks for the advice
    Btw if my idea of making a quest interests some of you, maybe you could be part of my project by idk making a scenario,story or gfx as well and maybe it could be accepted in game since this thread is becoming more popular why not

Quote Originally Posted by iMonkey View Post
    In the era tileset our tiles are 16x16 but 32x32 can work cos of course 32/2 is 16 so thats fine.
    https://imgur.com/mTfAszc - Should be one of eras tilesets, can use that for references, the image is split into different sections, the top half are floors and the bottom half are walls or tiles that block / dont allow you to walk onto.
    On the far left you can see a few chair tiles and in the walls section theres different tables
    Okk purrfect Thanks a lot Imonkey, I’ll show u my progress as I’m working on it so u can give me advices/critics. Hope this will be good enough to be accepted in the game so it can « revive » a bit graalera

Last edited by Xiang IV; 10-27-2018 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Merging posts

Okk purrfect Thanks a lot Imonkey, I’ll show u my progress as I’m working on it so u can give me advices/critics. Hope this will be good enough to be accepted in the game so it can « revive » a bit graalera
    If you want good feedback id recommend getting olirus / rima / vera / any of the gfx staff to have a look theyre amazing at gfx and sure we could definitely have a talk with jeff and see if we can do something with it

9A8225E6-CB28-4D2B-9C9C-7E2CE3CAC731.png1D75F0A3-63D8-4427-A2D1-7269B2196760.png okayy I’ll ask them, btw made this skull but I think it s too realistic even though i only used 5 colors don’t think it fits in the game. Can also make a head out of it since it is in good size or a hat idk ..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jenneh; 10-28-2018 at 06:06 PM.

9A8225E6-CB28-4D2B-9C9C-7E2CE3CAC731.png1D75F0A3-63D8-4427-A2D1-7269B2196760.png okayy I’ll ask them, btw made this skull but I think it s too realistic even though i only used 5 colors don’t think it fits in the game. Can also make a head out of it since it is in good size or a hat idk ..
    It looks fine (and awesome) to me.