Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenneh’s work/GFX

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    It looks fine (and awesome) to me.
    Thank you

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh View Post
    Attachment 32475Attachment 32476 okayy I’ll ask them, btw made this skull but I think it s too realistic even though i only used 5 colors don’t think it fits in the game. Can also make a head out of it since it is in good size or a hat idk ..
    I like the stuff you have my only cc would be that the chair you made has the perspective a bit incorrect, and the akulls shading is a little pillowshady ^^

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I like the stuff you have my only cc would be that the chair you made has the perspective a bit incorrect, and the akulls shading is a little pillowshady ^^
    Alrghtyy fixing that, about the chair I really don’t know where I did wrong like I don’t see any error of perspective at all and the skull I think that the lightest color made it a bite pillow shady but since it is a rounded object and I always work by thinking that the color gets darker when the object is deeper instead of imagining a natural light (from above left for example) idkkk

Development Team
    For the chair, it's that the seat is too long and the back is too short where it's giving off a perspective of distortion. You'd have to switch those pieces to long back, short seat.

As for the skulls, they are quite nicely detailed. I do agree with Rima that the shading in the middle throws me off a bit. Try putting the light source above the head and imagine how those parts might shine or shade.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Alrghtyy fixing that, about the chair I really don’t know where I did wrong like I don’t see any error of perspective at all and the skull I think that the lightest color made it a bite pillow shady but since it is a rounded object and I always work by thinking that the color gets darker when the object is deeper instead of imagining a natural light (from above left for example) idkkk

You just don’t want to make the shades match in shape with one another, or else it will band. Maybe make it smaller or move it a bit to the side and it will solve the problem

080EEA53-5F39-4F0D-843A-BAEFD8D3F2BC.png05E1EB9C-B648-474F-A105-33ABAAD00E8E.png9145C476-80AB-4DA9-91AA-7882B68EC730.pngD7AEE32A-FE91-44C3-9076-0C8232C185E9.png

Okay I think I tried to fix the mistakes, tell me If i’m still wrong on the chair/skull. For the skull I just shifted the light in a more natural way so from above and right of the « head » Maybe I should’ve removed the lightest tone because I agree that it makes it look like a bit pillow shaded. Btw I made more furniture, this chest (will put jewlery on it and make an open version of it) and did some guns from scratch (without any reference so the weapons do not exist) just for fun, I don’t intend to put them in the quest

- - - Updated - - -

Did a papyrus inspired rug, will do a design on it later. Hope it's not too pillow shady, it's the first time I do a rug
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love it

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

080EEA53-5F39-4F0D-843A-BAEFD8D3F2BC.png05E1EB9C-B648-474F-A105-33ABAAD00E8E.png9145C476-80AB-4DA9-91AA-7882B68EC730.pngD7AEE32A-FE91-44C3-9076-0C8232C185E9.png

Okay I think I tried to fix the mistakes, tell me If i’m still wrong on the chair/skull. For the skull I just shifted the light in a more natural way so from above and right of the « head » Maybe I should’ve removed the lightest tone because I agree that it makes it look like a bit pillow shaded. Btw I made more furniture, this chest (will put jewlery on it and make an open version of it) and did some guns from scratch (without any reference so the weapons do not exist) just for fun, I don’t intend to put them in the quest

- - - Updated - - -

Did a papyrus inspired rug, will do a design on it later. Hope it's not too pillow shady, it's the first time I do a rug
    Good job on fixing the stuff! I really like the design of the chest

However, you made the same mistake on spider chair that you did on the other chair. And the bottom gun could use some work.

Overall 8/10

Keep it up tho!
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Good job on fixing the stuff! I really like the design of the chest

However, you made the same mistake on spider chair that you did on the other chair. And the bottom gun could use some work.

Overall 8/10

Keep it up tho!
    Thanks for the « spider » (it’s actually a blue beetle) chair it’s just the same chair but from behind I hope it still looks alright from the back and for the gun it was just a little sketch for fun but I’ll keep on practicing.
    Thanks a lot ;P

Btw I think I’m almost done with this quest still have to make a better tileset and I’ll be good to go

- - - Updated - - -

@grahfixCloud Thankss!

u got a website?