Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can pizza table stealing and shell stealing be punishable?

Question can pizza table stealing and shell stealing be punishable?

no doubt, when digging or making pizzas you've seen at least one jerk taking your spot, or your hard earned shells. which makes me wonder, is this punishable with a jail or a warning? of course you can just grab a new spot to make pizzas/dig, however it's annoying when someone takes something you used your time to do. hmm, just a thought.
    big smooch

Lol no idk why this would ever be punishable
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Lol. That's like calling the cops because someone had parked in your parking spot that you've been parking in for years. The cops cannot put that person in jail, lol. Simply find another spot and proceed to what you were doing. Yes, it is annoying, but at the same time it happens and there's really nothing you can do about it.
    " Different is Beautiful "

Useful Links

Click here for Forum rules
    Click here for the iEra Administration List
    Click here for Upload Rules (2018)
    Click here to submit a ticket (Jailing, acct. issues, Etc.)

IGN( in-game name) TitoTheFirst
    Discord; titothefirst#6720

Yeah man, I understand your frustration on the digging part. A good habit to get into is that every time your shovel breaks, pick up your shells. You could also just find a new digging spot that is uncommon to go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dig at less populated areas, and make pizzas @ the speedy pizza in the mall, it's mostly empty lol.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Dig at less populated areas, and make pizzas @ the speedy pizza in the mall, it's mostly empty lol.
    I can’t find it in the mall

thanks for the advice yall
    i know we're all struggling
    big smooch

I hate when people kill my crabs and I hate when people steal my shells, they should make shells not stealable until after 15 minutes of digging it and if someone kills your crab, if it drops a crab shell, you should only be able to pick it up
    Don't know how to use this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    I hate when people kill my crabs and I hate when people steal my shells, they should make shells not stealable until after 15 minutes of digging it and if someone kills your crab, if it drops a crab shell, you should only be able to pick it up

^^^^^^

This idea is great for digging.

There should be something like after you grab a table, it only lasts for 1 hour so if you take out ur pizza no one can steal ur table. There?s like +3 speedy pizzas in the map and there?s like 4 rooms in each which has like 50 tables. We got a lot of pizza tables to go around so y not

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    I disagree.

If they allow up to 15 minutes for shells, then that?ll just cause lag on the server. They don?t want people digging up thousands and thousands of shells, just think about how much lag that is going to cause. And as I mentioned before, if this is a big issue for you, then do the work around. Pick up your shells every time your shovels breaks, or move to somewhere uncommon.

On the crab shell part, some people allow others to kill the crabs for them so it won?t be too much of a hassle. I don?t see why you would get the shell if they?re doing all the work? I know some people do it on purpose to annoy you, it has happened to me before. You can either deal with it, or do the work around. This is less common than shell stealing, so it shouldn?t be as big as an issue. (Not for me at least.)