Thread: House visits counter

Lightbulb House visits counter

Its pretty commom sense what the idea is... Do I really need to explain? Pfft ok... So, A house player counter will count how many people visit your house when your offline and online, This will be good for friendly competitions and just overall house managment. You could also be able to enable an option which makes visits public on your profile, A bit like hours if you get what I mean!
    Last edited by Clooft; 07-03-2018 at 09:45 PM. Reason: spelling yeeted
    Add me on Era - Clooft

Yesssssss

Banned
    That’s a pretty neat idea, I could see how many people decide to visit my army.

Would it reset at all? Like every time you restore your furniture or change your layout so that people know the rating of your current house set up? How about weekly scoreboards for a relative view of whose house gets visited, rather than older players getting a lot more visits due to being around longer than people who are just making their houses? What about ways to stop friends from boosting your house rating? Something like only make it count number of different players you’ve had visit instead of each time someone enters your house?

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    That?s a pretty neat idea, I could see how many people decide to visit my army.

Would it reset at all? Like every time you restore your furniture or change your layout so that people know the rating of your current house set up? How about weekly scoreboards for a relative view of whose house gets visited, rather than older players getting a lot more visits due to being around longer than people who are just making their houses? What about ways to stop friends from boosting your house rating? Something like only make it count number of different players you?ve had visit instead of each time someone enters your house?
    we cant have a weekly scoreboard because then classic players come crap on us and say we stole there idea lmao but love the counter idea and scoreboard idea!

Quote Originally Posted by wowwashere View Post
    we cant have a weekly scoreboard because then classic players come crap on us and say we stole there idea lmao but love the counter idea and scoreboard idea!
    I’ve never seen a classic player complaining about era’s update. Classic players are fancier

Going to ask the devs if they can make that, because I WANT THAT.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    That?s a pretty neat idea, I could see how many people decide to visit my army.

Would it reset at all? Like every time you restore your furniture or change your layout so that people know the rating of your current house set up? How about weekly scoreboards for a relative view of whose house gets visited, rather than older players getting a lot more visits due to being around longer than people who are just making their houses? What about ways to stop friends from boosting your house rating? Something like only make it count number of different players you?ve had visit instead of each time someone enters your house?
    None of it would reset if you put in furniture or change the layout, A option could be added to allow people who visit to be only counted once a day. For example.. You had 0 Visits, One person visited, It would go up to 1 visit, If that person left and came back trying to boost your house, It would stay at 0, BUT if they came back the next day and visited it would go up to 2, Etc etc etc blalala. Do you mind sharing this to a dev? And about the scoreboard, We could possibly add it Who cares what classic players think! We are all the same community basically.
    Add me on Era - Clooft

Pretty good idea