Thread: Is there an option to delete or hide my threads?

Is there an option to delete or hide my threads?

Ok, so I've been searching for hours to see if there's a way to hide your threads or delete them. There doesn't seem to be any from what I've seen.

I mean it's completely ridiculous if there isn't, everybody should have complete control over the content they post on this website and also control over their privacy. Once something is posted, it's there forever? I have another profile which I'd like to get rid of all of its posts and threads. Atleast, making my posts and threads private would be something I'd like.

I don't know who thought this was a good idea. If there is a way, please tell me. I've contacted many admins over the past months on this website, none of them have answered.

Banned
    If you message me from the other account to verify that it is actually you, I can delete any threads you have made. You can also edit and delete your own posts outside of threads. This is a public forum, so I don’t quite understand what you think would happen if your threads and stuff were private, but I have no problem deleting stuff for you if you would like.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    If you message me from the other account to verify that it is actually you, I can delete any threads you have made. You can also edit and delete your own posts outside of threads. This is a public forum, so I don’t quite understand what you think would happen if your threads and stuff were private, but I have no problem deleting stuff for you if you would like.
    Thank you will do