Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My account got revoked and isn't letting me back in.

My account got revoked and isn't letting me back in.

I'm having an issue with my account. I know this probably isn't supposed to go in this thread but I didn't know which other to put it in.

It said my account was revoked, which was fine; I just need to re-login, right?
    Well, I go to identify and it says no account exists. I look up my gang and it says that my account still exists, the gang leader is still me and it seems like the account wasn't deleted.

This is a huge problem. I don't know if this is an unlink, and if it is, why it happened to me? I did nothing wrong.

I'm shaking right now. I want my account to be reinstated ASAP and hopefully someone can help me with this. I spent money on this game and I don't want it to be wasted.

Once again, please help me ASAP.
    regret

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    I'm having an issue with my account. I know this probably isn't supposed to go in this thread but I didn't know which other to put it in.

It said my account was revoked, which was fine; I just need to re-login, right?
    Well, I go to identify and it says no account exists. I look up my gang and it says that my account still exists, the gang leader is still me and it seems like the account wasn't deleted.

This is a huge problem. I don't know if this is an unlink, and if it is, why it happened to me? I did nothing wrong.

I'm shaking right now. I want my account to be reinstated ASAP and hopefully someone can help me with this. I spent money on this game and I don't want it to be wasted.

Once again, please help me ASAP.
    YOU TWO!?! This can?t be coincidence. Submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com

Maybe our unixmad basement jokes from earlier triggered him. Message me your IGN so we could still do that stream if the issue isn’t fixed by Saturday.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Banned
    Yeah, for now, if you get revoked like this, send in a ticket to support.toonslab.com or email [email protected] and hopefully they can help you out

I'd suppose this is yet another stupid and unnecessary response; but does the support website track the game's data on the device? Because I go to sumbit another ticket (just in case my first one didn't go through), and now it says thag the account linked with the email isn't my main account ([L] Agility (Agility)), rather the account that isn't even identified and is the one I'm currently using as a subsitute.

Slowly starting to lose hope I'll get this fixed due to how long it's been in comparison to other problems I've had + the sheer fact alone people tell me unlinks can't be undone.

Fingers crossed, all we can do is hope at this point.
    Last edited by Agility; 07-06-2018 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Typo.

I'd suppose this is yet another stupid and unnecessary response; but does the support website track the game's data on the device? Because I go to sumbit another ticket (just in case my first one didn't go through), and now it says thag the account linked with the email isn't my main account ([L] Agility (Agility)), rather the account that isn't even identified and is the one I'm currently using as a subsitute.

Slowly starting to lose hope I'll get this fixed due to how long it's been in comparison to other problems I've had + the sheer fact alone people tell me unlinks can't be undone.

If it was a bug they’ll fix it for you

Banned

To be honest, I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes with the whole ticket system, I just know someone reviews it. So unfortunately, I can’t say whether or not the support website tracks game data on the device. I also don’t know why it would say that the account linked isn’t your main account. In the past, I believe people have been told to submit a ticket through alternate account emails or graalids while referencing the actual email or graalid if they are unable to access them.

Also, in the future, be sure to wait at least 48 hours for a response from toonslab support before sending another ticket. Have you also emailed [email protected]? They might also be able to help you, but I don’t really know. Sorry, I wish I could help more.

Just woke up, got a response from my original ticket and they redirected me to the GraalOnline team. Fingers crossed again.

Edit
    Also if you can remove this thread after it's done, please do.
    regret

Banned
    Just woke up, got a response from my original ticket and they redirected me to the GraalOnline team. Fingers crossed again.

Edit
    Yeah, I can close or delete this thread once everything is resolved, just let me know please.

Edit
    Did it look something like this?

Email image.png
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    Did it look something like this?

Email image.png
    Yeah, and it was also sent 6 minutes before the email I got.

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to lose hope; I sent the email to GraalOnline Support yesterday and I have yet to get even the smallest of a response. I f this email has anything to do with them not responding, just a thought.

https://imgur.com/a/PhFlImo

Really considering just quitting. I can't refund the money I spent on Era because it's "not allowed," so I essentially wasted it.

Might be losing hope, but I still have a tiny bit left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    To be honest, I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes with the whole ticket system, I just know someone reviews it. So unfortunately, I can’t say whether or not the support website tracks game data on the device. I also don’t know why it would say that the account linked isn’t your main account. In the past, I believe people have been told to submit a ticket through alternate account emails or graalids while referencing the actual email or graalid if they are unable to access them.

Also, in the future, be sure to wait at least 48 hours for a response from toonslab support before sending another ticket. Have you also emailed [email protected]? They might also be able to help you, but I don’t really know. Sorry, I wish I could help more.
    Tried emailing GraalOnline support but they haven't responded and it's coming up around 34 hours since I did.