Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My account got revoked and isn't letting me back in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    Yeah, and it was also sent 6 minutes before the email I got.

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to lose hope; I sent the email to GraalOnline Support yesterday and I have yet to get even the smallest of a response. I f this email has anything to do with them not responding, just a thought.

https://imgur.com/a/PhFlImo

Really considering just quitting. I can't refund the money I spent on Era because it's "not allowed," so I essentially wasted it.

Might be losing hope, but I still have a tiny bit left.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried emailing GraalOnline support but they haven't responded and it's coming up around 34 hours since I did.
    If that doesn’t work...I’m really sorry, I don’t think there’s any other way I can help you

Yeah, and it was also sent 6 minutes before the email I got.

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to lose hope; I sent the email to GraalOnline Support yesterday and I have yet to get even the smallest of a response. I f this email has anything to do with them not responding, just a thought.

https://imgur.com/a/PhFlImo

Really considering just quitting. I can't refund the money I spent on Era because it's "not allowed," so I essentially wasted it.

Might be losing hope, but I still have a tiny bit left.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried emailing GraalOnline support but they haven't responded and it's coming up around 34 hours since I did.
    You're right to be losing hope, in fact I'll be honest with you. The chances of you recovering your account is very slim and I'd go as far as to tell you to just regard your account as lost. It's likely a global ban and those who've been banned, as I recall, have never gotten their accounts back before. What makes you think you'll be the one of the many to get it back?

This is a serious issue with the management that I've repeatedly tried to bring to everyone's attention. Nobody cared, until someone gets perma-banned.

You applied for PR right? Well, looks like the PR dream has been dashed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    If that doesn’t work...I’m really sorry, I don’t think there’s any other way I can help you
    With due respect to failure, the quoted response echos what you'll get regardless of which admin you ask. Go look at old threads bringing up the same issue - the same response repeats itself.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

if you add unixmad on discord and suck up to him enough he'll give you your account back fun fact
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    if you add unixmad on discord and suck up to him enough he'll give you your account back fun fact
    That's a nice way to tell him his account is lost cause....

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Simply riveting.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

You wont get back ur acc ig
    Last edited by Killjoy; 07-11-2018 at 09:32 PM.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    You're right to be losing hope, in fact I'll be honest with you. The chances of you recovering your account is very slim and I'd go as far as to tell you to just regard your account as lost. It's likely a global ban and those who've been banned, as I recall, have never gotten their accounts back before. What makes you think you'll be the one of the many to get it back?

This is a serious issue with the management that I've repeatedly tried to bring to everyone's attention. Nobody cared, until someone gets perma-banned.

You applied for PR right? Well, looks like the PR dream has been dashed.

- - - Updated - - -

With due respect to failure, the quoted response echos what you'll get regardless of which admin you ask. Go look at old threads bringing up the same issue - the same response repeats itself.
    Well, Lyk, my hopes have been restored now that I talked to a PR who will remain nameless.

I think my account will be restored and relinked because I did nothing wrong and this has happened to many people over the past 3 or 4 days. This is too big of a problem to be ignored, and if I don't get my account back, I hustle Google Play for a refund and then leave. That's all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    Sadly this game take things very seriously, its been a dictatorship since few years. Some people lost their accounts for any reason, even for something small. The company dont take care of their players like all the others big company?s like blizzard or even epicgames that have been listening to feedbacks and taking care of every player?s problems.. The main aim of era is to make money/profit, its not about the community anymore. But the key to make a game still work is to listen to players. However they dont even care if you spend thousands of dollars or few dollars. Era lost thousands of players the last years by unlinking or even players quitting. They are not innovating, not listening to players, not taking care of anything, they just want to earn money, but trust me i can tell you that the profit have dropped by x15 or even x20, at the end you get what you deserve. Dont worry mate, one day you?ll discover other games and you’ll enjoy them also.
    Thank you. We can hope for the best I assume.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I think the name of an alledged pedophile and the word "suck" should stay far away from each other in a sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a nice way to tell him his account is lost cause....
    But there are people continuously PMing me in game asking me for updates on the matter?
    regret

Well, Lyk, my hopes have been restored now that I talked to a PR who will remain nameless.

I think my account will be restored and relinked because I did nothing wrong and this has happened to many people over the past 3 or 4 days. This is too big of a problem to be ignored, and if I don't get my account back, I hustle Google Play for a refund and then leave. That's all.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. We can hope for the best I assume.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the name of an alledged pedophile and the word "suck" should stay far away from each other in a sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

But there are people continuously PMing me in game asking me for updates on the matter?
    You "think" it will be restored. Good for you then, hopefully it gets restored.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

You "think" it will be restored. Good for you then, hopefully it gets restored.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Legit don't know what your problem is but whatever.
    regret