Thread: Account creation issue

Account creation issue

Hey guys, I?ve been reading the forums for a while and thought I?d shed light onto an issue with my account for quite a while now. My Player account Shadow (1M) requires an email change as the old email associated with the account got terminated when I changed service providers and I?m no longer able to access it meaning my is unable to be verified onto new devices. It?s quite a scary feeling considering there?s years of work on the account and if something happens to the device it?s on essentially all my work is gone. I know email issues don?t belong here but I just don?t know where else to turn. I brought it up to PR friends who didn?t know how to help, talked to Tristan about it who told me to send a ticket, Junz told me to email toonslab support, emailed toonslab no response for months and no response from my ticket yet either. If anyone knows anything about email changes please let me know, I?m the sole owner of the account and nobody else has access, cheers for reading.

Banned
    Try to submit another ticket I would say. Make sure you tell them why the email needs to be changed (no longer able to access email) and type both emails correctly. Give it a few days as well. If that doesn't work, try to email [email protected] with the same explanation asking for an email change.