Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Click here if your account got revoked

Click here if your account got revoked

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    If you have a problem with that submit a ticket... we can?t help you
    Submitting a ticket wont help but Im going to tell you to go to support.toonslab.com so I look cool.

/CLOSETHREAD
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Last time I checked, people had their account revoked for having any correlation with corle0ne. And also last time I checked I?ve asked numerous people and they all said they have submitted numerous amounts of tickets and they are either ignored or denied.

I hope I don?t get banned for this :/
    Really!?
    OMG, who would have thought: The very person who revoked the account whom also reviews the tickets has ignored your ticket.
    manlandsonmoon.jpeg

Although Toonslab support site is actually decent in itself. Recently had a problem which was resolved within hours.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Ires View Post
    Hello Graalians,

I honestly didn't want to post this thread, but since I saw the number of players complaining about their accounts getting revoked randomly, abart from being unlinked & no staff members are online to give an explanation, I decided to post this.

Anyways,
    Guys, DON'T PANIC! I'm sure you don't know what to do, but don't worry. I searched for a solution and I found Junz saying something about the same issue back in 2017, take a look Here.

So basically what Junz said is to email [email protected], since they are most likely to help.

P.S: Since I'm not part of the staff team, I don't really know what's happening, so please don't ask me.

Have a nice day.
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Did all this just happen today? Let me try and get in contact with someone who may know
    I told you already. This is a serious issue the management has to tackle. Just days ago I brought the whole matter up to you and you guys took me lightly. I think its clear now that this issue is something to be grappled with and not shunned aside.

Based on what I know, those who've had their accounts revoked will not get their accounts back because its highly likely a perma-ban. Don't have too high hopes of recovering your account, truth to be told.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

3 weeks later. Nothing.

What's Unixmad's Discord? Time to ask him directly.
    regret

Time to bump an old thread :/
    It's been two days shy of a full month since my unlink. [email protected] never responded, even after sending two emails. So I emailed the head honcho, [email protected], for possible support.
    Two questions: 1. Is this an actual email account? 2. Was my decision anywhere near justifiable?
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lepto* View Post
    Time to bump an old thread :/
    It's been two days shy of a full month since my unlink. [email protected] never responded, even after sending two emails. So I emailed the head honcho, [email protected], for possible support.
    Two questions: 1. Is this an actual email account? 2. Was my decision anywhere near justifiable?
    All of the ToonsLab tickets are redirected to [email protected], so I can imagine there is some type of special labeling to distinguish the two and the team prioritizes ToonsLab tickets as they are more forward. People who email them directly tend to have problems that have to be manually gone through. Not saying that's a bad thing but I can imagine they tend not to answer to those often.

Try emailing Xor or joining the Delteria Discord and asking Witch.
    regret

How may I contact xor & whats the discord info?.

https://discord.gg/A9fuxUz
    Delteria discord server. (One that doesn’t expire)