Thread: Topics of interest

Zany

Red face Topics of interest

I'm trying to write an article for a magazine in order to make some bucks, although I can't think of an idea to write on. I'm considering mental health awareness as I understand it well but it makes me nervous to write about. So I was curious, what are some things you guys would be interested in reading about or writing about if it were to be an article?

Couple points:

• It can be anything but I prefer NO POLITICS. I also don't know much about things such as gaming.
    • I'm most interested in writing about things that don't get enough light shed on them, or things that need to be discussed more.
    • No bias and no conspiracies please. Just want to write with a fresh perspective.

Thanks <3 No promises I'll use what you say, but inspiration may be taken from it!!

Something about high school. Or high school relationships
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Something about high school. Or high school relationships
    By "writing about high school", do you mean the social aspect of it, or just going through it every day, or from a specific POV, or something else?

(Besides your specified "relationships")\

Thanks

I enjoy reading tips and tricks, life hacks... Very informative and useful stuff.
    If not a topic I'd like to read is the comparison of the oldest types of technologies vs the newest. Like comparing the old arcade VR to the modern hololens or HTC vive pro with wireless adapters.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Bread. Bread Solves Everything
    regret