Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
I like the idea of multiplying the average rating by number of total votes, I’m sure the people working on this would have to run some numbers first and all that. I also like the idea of having only identified accounts being able to rate houses, it’s much more annoying to make new identified accounts than it is to just hop on a new account.

So looks like y’all want competitions and rewards and stuff. Not sure how themes would work since it’ll be players judging houses, not staff. How often do you think they should be done? Do you think ratings should reset after each competition to give newcomers a better chance? Also, my opinion, but I’d like a considerable gralat prize if competitions like this end up being made, since furniture is pretty expensive. Heck, if regular automated competitions like this were done, people could use house designing as a job after they shell out for a bunch of furniture.

But since there was talk about house owners being able to reset their house rating for a gralat fee, do you think there should be two ratings - one for all time and one for the current competition cycle? With players only being able to reset the total house rating, not the competition rating? How much do you think it should cost to reset house ratings?
Please make sure the trophy happens