Thread: Could more statistics in profiles be added?

Leveler

Could more statistics in profiles be added?

Maybe remove the scroll thing in 0rofiles and put like 3-5 (or more if needed) green or some colors dots with numbers 1- the end number on them and u just press the dots and ur now seeing that profile page of whoever's profile ur on.

But Iwhat I'd like to see on more pages is showpizzas, showshells, rocks mined, nails delivered car missions completed, maybe forts total won, etc

i just feel like as it is rn isnt good because only pkers, sparrers, mpxers, and ppl who do plasma are acknowledged.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

We already have commands such as showpizzas and showshells, But I like it... How would it be a benefit to players may I ask? Keep in mind about the current commands as I stated.
    Add me on Era - Clooft

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Clooft View Post
    We already have commands such as showpizzas and showshells, But I like it... How would it be a benefit to players may I ask? Keep in mind about the current commands as I stated.
    There's also commands for kills; that reminds me deaths should be added to profiles like spar loses, but to see those things you need to see the player on the map or in a level to figure out the numbers while kills spared mpx plasma kills are in profiles. Plus if you dont do anything really in the profiles people think you're just afk or something or at astro and people sometimes harass you like "astro" "no skills" then you can toast them with them having 100k showpizzas or smth lol

Too much In one spot isn?t appealing to the eye (My opinion). I like the idea. How about there could be another page within the profile ( meaning keeping the scroll feature) that displays the following you mentioned? But, like the person above mentioned earlier that there are already commands for it. I understand there?s a command to show kills, but in all reality most players that PK and/or Spar rarely create pizzas, deliver mail, pick trash, you name it.... so eh , it?s best off staying a command (my opinion)

STOP ADDING THESE USELESS THINGS INTO OUR INNOCENT STATUS I MISS THE OLD STATUS

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Why can't all spars jus equal to out regular spar instead of that extra stuff tbh and like if we spar in a certain building it can only count up the wins when we just gain wins inside that certain spar area for the rewards and stuff like in multiplex they can just have a wall of our wins somewhere

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era