Thread: Upload Tokens. The issues.

Soldier Picciotti

Upload Tokens. The issues.

Anyone else really dislike these? They are not practical at all. I understand creating these to counter accs being scammed of their gralats, but by doing this you created another problem. When you refund a head you get tokens and correct me if im wrong, but these tokens cannot be traded foir gralats. Now if I wanted to refund my head or body to pay for my VIP I wouldnt be able to do that. I just bought a head today and planned to refund it for money back, but instead I got ****** coins. Im saving for something and this bs system screwed me over.

I think you guys have to remember but if youre scammed its your fault. I dont think there should be a system that aids the 8% of era and screws over the 92% who actually need their gralats back for more useful things. Anyways this is just my view on things

Zany
    I hope you realize the alternative to stopping exploits was to get rid of uploads altogether. So pick your poison.

Banned
    The system isn’t to prevent scamming. It’s to stop an exploit that some people were able to use to make a lot of gralats unfairly. As Zany said, the alternative was no more uploads, sorry

Leveler
    I dont think anyone likes it but it was what needed done. Although I did message Hoyt with an idea that I think would be way better but I've seen nothing come from it.

Welp at least have an option to trade those upload tokens for things like VIP.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Welp at least have an option to trade those upload tokens for things like VIP.
    Oh I didn’t know that

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Upload tokens?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Upload tokens?
    Added awhile back, here’s hoyt’s explanation: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...d-Token-System