Thread: Why does the light switch "glitch/dont work"?

Why does the light switch "glitch/dont work"?

I bought the 75$ Advanced Light Switch,i change the lighting to 5/7 and it stays like that for like 20 seconds...but then it turns back to normal...
    Does this only happen to me?Its frustratin cuz i bought so much lights and torches but they dont give the cool lighting effect when the light switch doesnt work...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganPlayz View Post
    I bought the 75$ Advanced Light Switch,i change the lighting to 5/7 and it stays like that for like 20 seconds...but then it turns back to normal...
    Does this only happen to me?Its frustratin cuz i bought so much lights and torches but they dont give the cool lighting effect when the light switch doesnt work...
    Might be a bug of some sort. Does it have this problem when used with the indoor or the outdoor area of your player home? Or both?

Ya, this glitch when you go inside the house and get out the lights disappear, even when you get out of house and re get in
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}