Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Account Revoked, Support Won't Respond.

Account Revoked, Support Won't Respond.

Alright, okay, so, a couple of days ago, my account was unlinked for no reason.

I submitted a ticket to ToonsLab as I was instructed and they told me to contact [email protected] regarding email and account issues. I did, and it's been at LEAST 4 or 5 days since I did. Since then, I haven't got a response, even after I sent two more emails.

At this point, I'm willing to have two things happen, because this is tedious, tiring and starting to upset me.

My money I spent on the game is refunded and my account, gang and everything else is wiped from the database completely.

I get direct help from a higher-up admin that can help me relink my account and help me play again.

I did nothing wrong and I really just want what's mine back.

Read this:
    I understand that this probably isn't supposed to be on the main community discussion forum but I found no other solution. These aren't demands, I'm just desperate for help at this point.
    regret

no one here can help you, if your support tickets are being ignored, contact Apple or Google about your purchases
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Google Play has a 48-hour policy so the only way I can get a refund is from Graal themselves.

they wont respond

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    Alright, okay, so, a couple of days ago, my account was unlinked for no reason.

I submitted a ticket to ToonsLab as I was instructed and they told me to contact [email protected] regarding email and account issues. I did, and it's been at LEAST 4 or 5 days since I did. Since then, I haven't got a response, even after I sent two more emails.

At this point, I'm willing to have two things happen, because this is tedious, tiring and starting to upset me.

My money I spent on the game is refunded and my account, gang and everything else is wiped from the database completely.

I get direct help from a higher-up admin that can help me relink my account and help me play again.

I did nothing wrong and I really just want what's mine back.

Read this:
    I understand that this probably isn't supposed to be on the main community discussion forum but I found no other solution. These aren't demands, I'm just desperate for help at this point.
    I shall quote what you said to me some two days ago in another thread of urs

"Legit don't know what your problem is but whatever."

If you disregarded what I told you then, I guess you can see for yourself now that what I've mentioned is true. I've warned you before.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I shall quote what you said to me some two days ago in another thread of urs

"Legit don't know what your problem is but whatever."

If you disregarded what I told you then, I guess you can see for yourself now that what I've mentioned is true. I've warned you before.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Yes but I'm looking for actual help and not some smartass comment.

You do have a problem, you can't solve things without being an uptight smartass about it.
    regret

Yes but I'm looking for actual help and not some smartass comment.

You do have a problem, you can't solve things without being an uptight smartass about it.
    No, I'm telling you that your problem cannot be solved without legal intervention on this. It's not smartass, it's reality. Those in the same situation as you do not get their accounts back by posting multiple threads on the forums on the same matter like you, which by the way is against the rules. You're lucky Tristan or Chris haven't seen your threads, because in the past threads like these gets closed down as soon as its started and players who start threads like this get banned.

Failure was kind enough not to intervene on this, but I hope you do not use this to justify spamming the forums with similar threads.

And if you think I'm giving you a smartass comment that does not solve the problem, then you are free to look at the other comments which I doubt offer much help either. "submit a ticket to toonslab" when Toonslab support doesn't response is as helpful as me telling you that the management simply does not care about your account.

If your issue could be resolved easily without using legal assistance, it would long have been settled for other players in the same plight as you.

Let me just show you another old thread by another player here: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ht=global+bans

There are many more like this. Just type in the keywords "global bans", "unlink" , "unlinking of accounts" to see many more of such threads. If any of the players ever got their accounts back when you see the threads, do let me know. I highly doubt so.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    Hey, it’s getting a little toasty in here, let’s ease up a bit on the arguing.

If [email protected] hasn’t helped you, you might try and send a follow up email after a full week has passed or so. If they still don’t help you...then I’m sorry, there’s nothing we can really do for you. I don’t know why this would happen if you did nothing wrong, and I am truly sorry that it happened.

If another email does not work, I would go ahead and contact google play about a refund anyway, maybe they’ll make an exception if you explain the circumstances.

That being said...we aren’t supposed to be talking about unlinked accounts on here, I’m sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Hey, it?s getting a little toasty in here, let?s ease up a bit on the arguing.

If [email protected] hasn?t helped you, you might try and send a follow up email after a full week has passed or so. If they still don?t help you...then I?m sorry, there?s nothing we can really do for you. I don?t know why this would happen if you did nothing wrong, and I am truly sorry that it happened.

If another email does not work, I would go ahead and contact google play about a refund anyway, maybe they?ll make an exception if you explain the circumstances.

That being said...we aren?t supposed to be talking about unlinked accounts on here, I?m sorry.
    It's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    No, I'm telling you that your problem cannot be solved without legal intervention on this. It's not smartass, it's reality. Those in the same situation as you do not get their accounts back by posting multiple threads on the forums on the same matter like you, which by the way is against the rules. You're lucky Tristan or Chris haven't seen your threads, because in the past threads like these gets closed down as soon as its started and players who start threads like this get banned.

Failure was kind enough not to intervene on this, but I hope you do not use this to justify spamming the forums with similar threads.

And if you think I'm giving you a smartass comment that does not solve the problem, then you are free to look at the other comments which I doubt offer much help either. "submit a ticket to toonslab" when Toonslab support doesn't response is as helpful as me telling you that the management simply does not care about your account.

If your issue could be resolved easily without using legal assistance, it would long have been settled for other players in the same plight as you.

Let me just show you another old thread by another player here: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ht=global+bans

There are many more like this. Just type in the keywords "global bans", "unlink" , "unlinking of accounts" to see many more of such threads. If any of the players ever got their accounts back when you see the threads, do let me know. I highly doubt so.
    Finally, a constructive response and not some one-liner.

I got another admin on my case and we'll see what we can do. I'm taking the extra measures to make sure that I get my account back, and if I don't, at this point I don't really care. This is my last effort and if it doesn't work, I'll kiss this community goodbye.

And, again, if I don't get my IG-account back, I don't care what happens to Era-Go for me. I'll stay, but it wouldn t make a difference. You guys weren't the best community I've been in anyway, so I wouldn't be losing much besides maybe one or two admins I liked and half a handful of friends.

Thanks for not being an *** about it and I hope we can start off again on a new foot.

If you could, deleting this thread would be appreciated
    regret

It's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally, a constructive response and not some one-liner.

I got another admin on my case and we'll see what we can do. I'm taking the extra measures to make sure that I get my account back, and if I don't, at this point I don't really care. This is my last effort and if it doesn't work, I'll kiss this community goodbye.

And, again, if I don't get my IG-account back, I don't care what happens to Era-Go for me. I'll stay, but it wouldn t make a difference. You guys weren't the best community I've been in anyway, so I wouldn't be losing much besides maybe one or two admins I liked and half a handful of friends.

Thanks for not being an *** about it and I hope we can start off again on a new foot.

If you could, deleting this thread would be appreciated
    theres no point asking any ingame admins for help, the only person who can give you back your account is unixmad. either you kiss his a** and beg for it back or you go further and contact google or apple, or even threaten legal action
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020