Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Account Revoked, Support Won't Respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    It's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally, a constructive response and not some one-liner.

I got another admin on my case and we'll see what we can do. I'm taking the extra measures to make sure that I get my account back, and if I don't, at this point I don't really care. This is my last effort and if it doesn't work, I'll kiss this community goodbye.

And, again, if I don't get my IG-account back, I don't care what happens to Era-Go for me. I'll stay, but it wouldn t make a difference. You guys weren't the best community I've been in anyway, so I wouldn't be losing much besides maybe one or two admins I liked and half a handful of friends.

Thanks for not being an *** about it and I hope we can start off again on a new foot.

If you could, deleting this thread would be appreciated
    Sadly i dont think you?ll get your account back, the globals admins(above hw) are not executing their roles. Its more likely non existent Globals staffs, Its been globals staffs vs players, and not globals staffs helping players. They are killing their own game, and everyday people are getting unlinked, again and again. Anyways, if you get ? unlinked ?, dont feel you did something wrong or you deserve it. Just stay on the forums, and still talks with players. Because after all the best thing that i loved about era is to interact with new people, and i can do it perfectly on forums .
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    Sadly i dont think you?ll get your account back, the globals admins(above hw) are not executing their roles. Its more likely non existent Globals staffs, Its been globals staffs vs players, and not globals staffs helping players. They are killing their own game, and everyday people are getting unlinked, again and again. Anyways, if you get ? unlinked ?, dont feel you did something wrong or you deserve it. Just stay on the forums, and still talks with players. Because after all the best thing that i loved about era is to interact with new people, and i can do it perfectly on forums .
    Thanks.
    regret

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    Thanks.
    do not feel excluded from the community for being ? unlinked ?, it is not your fault
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    The [email protected] email are slow to respond tbh, but If there's no response after 10 days, look to getting your money back.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"