Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help me quit Graal Era?!?!

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    You don't quit Graal Era. Graal Era quits you.
    It has quit on us like 3 times in the past 5 days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    It has quit on us like 3 times in the past 5 days.
    True.

Just proves that I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    Or just ask to get jailed, fastest solution
    Trueeee!

Well if you want to quit, just isolate yourself from it. Run away from your house, from your family, from your phone, and live in a shoebox with a hobo. Cry in your sleep and acknowledge how iEra will lead you to that same path if you keep playing it. Go back home, grab your phone, kiss your mom and dad, and put the app in front of your face. Will you play it or not?

If you do, flush your phone and let the fishes swallow it. If you don't, delete the app and tell your parents that you will become a somebody in life.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Just give me all your stuff and you'll see that you lost everything and are too lazy to work for them to get them back
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Getting friends in real life and communicating in real life, getting a job made me quit Era.

Do the same

Thanks, everyone

Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    You don't quit Graal Era. Graal Era quits you.
    The irony in that statement is just.. Ooh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Just give me all your stuff and you'll see that you lost everything and are too lazy to work for them to get them back
    I don't think it's laziness, more of it just being a stigma that says "I already did this, I already experienced what it feels to accomplish this, and this game has no end goal, so, I'm done."
    regret

Veteran
    You get attracted to pixels? Ahhhhhhh uninstall the application, get your self unlinked or jailed its pretty easy.
    Last edited by StefanE; 07-13-2018 at 12:28 PM. Reason: had a random question mark in there didn’t realize