Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help me quit Graal Era?!?!

Help me quit Graal Era?!?!

Please help me quit this game, it takes too much of my time away. I wake up and play graal for like 12 hours a day. And I also catch feelings from this pixel game. I don?t even go outside just to play graal. Can someone help me quit

yE!11 FisT u wOnT to iNsTaLl HecS11 and GeT benned1! Seriously you can't leave us ONE OF US ONE OF US LMAO!
    Comment on my page if you're a cool dude!

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    Please help me quit this game, it takes too much of my time away. I wake up and play graal for like 12 hours a day. And I also catch feelings from this pixel game. I don?t even go outside just to play graal. Can someone help me quit
    Simple, throw anything that can connect to Graal outside your window.

Or play the game to the fullest on one day and just quit for months on end only to come back and figure out that the game is still the same after 6 months and you're not disappointed about it because Graal doesn't have any expectations.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

But the game is super addicting. I wanna reach 10k spar wins and 100k pks

- - - Updated - - -

but it?s also addicting because I don?t have nothing else to do irl I?m 17. And I?m in summer break!!!

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    But the game is super addicting. I wanna reach 10k spar wins and 100k pks

- - - Updated - - -

but it?s also addicting because I don?t have nothing else to do irl I?m 17. And I?m in summer break!!!
    Broooo. That is so bad.

I only play Graal at night and that's just because I'm in a basing gang with no Asian ranks.

Sparring is overrated. After 1k wins in regular and 800 in MPX, I bounced. It's a dying breed anyway.

Player-killing is okay. It's still something you can keep up with if you're just bored.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If you play on iPhone hold down the app icon and when you see a cross press the app again and click uninstall
    If you play on Android hold down the app and than drag it with your finger while holding it down to the tile that has a trash bin.
    If you play on PC get a new browser or just throw out your PC.
    Last edited by failure; 07-11-2018 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Last bit was not necessary
    Admins - - ERA

Banned
    Try and find a new hobby, a good tv show, hang out with friends, etc. Just something to distract you enough from graal so that it’s easier to stay off. Eventually, you’ll be too busy doing other things to get on. Or you could turn off your internet and see where that gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Try and find a new hobby, a good tv show, hang out with friends, etc. Just something to distract you enough from graal so that it’s easier to stay off. Eventually, you’ll be too busy doing other things to get on. Or you could turn off your internet and see where that gets you.
    Or just ask to get jailed, fastest solution

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    Or just promote the other game.
    FTFY

More effective results this way.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

You don't quit Graal Era. Graal Era quits you.