Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have 200K

I have 200K

I have 200K what gun should I buy. I have a PBP already. I'm looking for a spar gun as I already have a PK gun, I was thinking about the BAR but everyone say's it's trash because it got nerfed. Any suggestions?

BAR is still good for sparring, if you know what you're doing of course.

Don't expect to be racking up the wins in the spar arena just because you spent tons of money on a gun that's supposed to be overpowered in spar.

But yea, BAR is fine for sparring, the nerfs haven't ruined it, they just dulled it down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    BAR is still good for sparring, if you know what you're doing of course.

Don't expect to be racking up the wins in the spar arena just because you spent tons of money on a gun that's supposed to be overpowered in spar.

But yea, BAR is fine for sparring, the nerfs haven't ruined it, they just dulled it down a bit.
    Yeah, what I meant to say is I am trying to get into spar, and I have 200K ready to spend on a good gun for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keving View Post
    Yeah, what I meant to say is I am trying to get into spar, and I have 200K ready to spend on a good gun for it.
    I would recommend either the Shipka or the M4 over the BAR for sparring anyway.

BAR is more of a basing weapon while the Shipka and M4 are better for sparring.

Look into the Shipka.

I would recommend either the Shipka or the M4 over the BAR for sparring anyway.

BAR is more of a basing weapon while the Shipka and M4 are better for sparring.

Look into the Shipka.
    Ghost M4, or just the regular one? Yeah the Shipka intrigues me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Keving View Post
    Ghost M4, or just the regular one? Yeah the Shipka intrigues me too.
    I would think either version of the M4 would be fine.

Although I have heard that the Ghost M4 is supposedly better than the regular M4. Not sure.

"...Although I have heard that the Ghost M4 is supposedly better than the regular M4. Not sure.
    I think people say this simply because you can switch between semi-automatic and automatic and it has more skins.
    regret

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    I think people say this simply because you can switch between semi-automatic and automatic and it has more skins.
    Yea.

I would think either version of the M4 would be fine.

Although I have heard that the Ghost M4 is supposedly better than the regular M4. Not sure.
    As an owner of both , I can easily say the Gm4 is much better in every way except personal preference in spar
    and yes I just necroed this thread

I own most guns in era... due to spending to much money on era. I would recommend maelstrom... It's literary the old bar.. it is a very good gun and it feels the bullets stack