Thread: How to fix your upload (Guide)

Cool How to fix your upload (Guide)

Hello, I'm sure there're lots of players facing upload issues every day and have completely no clue why it still being disapproved after they "fixed" their upload.
    You may have different ways to fix your upload, anyway here are my suggestions and methods that based on my experience that can fix your upload and get it approved with a very high chance.
    There are tons of possible reason/situation, I'm gonna state out the common one.

Transparency issue (Set transparency... / Incorrect or missing transparency) - [Most common issue]
    Possible reason:
    1. You forgot to check the set transparency option via the upload site AND it is not a transparency file itself.

Solution:
    Well... press it will ya?

Possible reason:
    2. There are extra pixels out of the head/body area.

Solution:
    BUT sometimes you will not able to see it.
    It can be a pixel that with VERY SIMILAR color (slightly different color) and it is outside of your head/body area, like this:

Can you see those pixels out of the head area?? No???

To fix it your first step will be changing the background color:

Well, now you see it.
    What are you waiting for?? REMOVE THOSE EXTRA PIXELS!! (turn them into the same color as your background color, it has to be the same)

Remarks:
    Some players may ask, what color should I change it to?
    Basically, any color that not already used in your head/body. Well, it set transparency using the top left corner of the image(your background color).

If your background color has the same color as your head/body:

It will look like this when you set transparency:

Whoops, disapproved... Wait for another hour!

Possible reason:
    3. Frame in wrong position (Sometimes your file will be disapproved for frames in wrong position instead of transparency issue, or keep getting disapproved for these two reasons)
    You may think, wait for waaaat? Frames in the wrong position will cause transparency issue?? Well yes, it will. Kind of.
    Let's take head as an example (same logic as a body), if the frames moved too upward, the extra frames that passed through upwards will be transferred in the bottom.

Normal frames position:

One of the frames moved excessively upward:

The result will be like this:

So just imagine if an admin approves this illegal head when you use it in-game, there will be a pixel line under your head. (Same logic as a body)

Solution:
    Fix your frames position according to a head/body template. If you have a professional graphical software, you should be able to make the template and your own file with layers and view them at the same time to fix the position easily. If no, just split your screen into one side viewing the template while another side fixing your own file.

Inappropriate animation
    We only allow head animation. The most common reason: Your animation goes through your head. Players commonly make flame eyes, yes it is allowed as long as it is really in an appropriate size (within the eyes area). Some players may create some electric/smoke like effects animation go out from the eyes, yes it is also allowed BUT if it goes through the head(hair area), then it will be disapproved.

The second common reason is flashing or changing colors frames, well please, don't make us blind.

Thanks for reading, hopefully, I didn't type anything wrong ummm possible. Let me know if you need more information
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Benwyw; 07-12-2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: the images looks fine now

Former AU/Asia SPR

There're many useful information can be found in my in-game staff house

Account related issues(Jail/Email etc): support.toonslab.com

Just love this! Keep up the good work .

Also you shouldn?t set transparency for heads at all
    Because heads aren’t meant to have changeable colors
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA