Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buff pink m4?

Soldier Picciotti

Buff pink m4?

Out of all the auction guns this one has to be the worst. I paid 150k for this thinking it would have superior stats to m4 just to find out it was all cosmetics. There are many guns on era with better cosmetic options with better stats -.- Not only that but its missing the pink case it used to have. Honestly thought it would be lie gold uzi v. regular uzi situation where gold uzi has better stats. Nothing too drastic but still better. If pink m4 could get any type of change it would be appreciated lol because I legit paid 150k for a regular m4

I paid $300k for a paintball gun thats so plain with no skins so suck it up

- - - Updated - - -

^ And the accuracy makes it completely useless

Soldier Picciotti
    At least paint ball gun isnt an exact replica of another guns stats that cost way less

I paid 200k and an exotic coin for a trash m4 with teleport that isn't even unique.. 150k is nothing
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Soldier Picciotti
    smh graal is just a scam. Gold m4 which isnt even paid for has a shield. Pink m4 which cost actual cash is just pink lmao. Yeah, you guys also got screwed over but its w.e man they will never listen to what the community ask for

End of the day.. deal with it.. nothing is gonna be the way you/anyone wants it to be.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Since when the f*ck does changing the color of a gun automatically (pun not intended) change how it performs in a hand to hand combat?
    regret

If it was meant to perform different than an m4 then it wouldn't be named M4
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    If it was meant to perform different than an m4 then it wouldn't be named M4
    That makes no sense lol. Gold uzi has uzi in it, but performs different

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post
    Since when the f*ck does changing the color of a gun automatically (pun not intended) change how it performs in a hand to hand combat?
    If you read correctly you would see that I said for what it?s worth it really should have a buff. Never said because it was pink it should be buffed. Said because it?s an AUCTION GUN it should be buffed. Not only that but the case that it came with doesn?t show anymore so they need to fix that

Generally, when you go to auctions, the priveledges of winning an item is that it is harder to get than your average item, therefore it's more of a "rarity", "look at me" thing over the stats.
    iEra Communications Admin
    Ol'West Developer
    Era-Go Webmaster