Thread: Player profile visit counter?

Leveler

Player profile visit counter?

Would be neat to have a thing somewhere in your profile that shows the total number visits on your profile, no rewards would really be needed or see who has the most just would be kewl ik u do so spam iMask or Hoyt to add it thanks
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Would be neat to have a thing somewhere in your profile that shows the total number visits on your profile, no rewards would really be needed or see who has the most just would be kewl ik u do so spam iMask or Hoyt to add it thanks
    I don't think they'll ever add that because it's pretty pointless.

Although, I would like to see how many players took interest in me, so personally I think it would be a nice feature as well.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by iEvoGraalEra View Post
    I don't think they'll ever add that because it's pretty pointless.

Although, I would like to see how many players took interest in me, so personally I think it would be a nice feature as well.
    I agree, yes it is pointless. But we also have iEra phones, astro, iLeslie, freebies, an arcade, etc etc

I agree, yes it is pointless. But we also have iEra phones, astro, iLeslie, freebies, an arcade, etc etc
    Lmao.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"