Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A fair work system (idk how to wordysss it ok

Leveler

A fair work system (idk how to wordysss it ok

As most people know, some people base, some pick flowers, some pk, some make pizza, some dig, some try picking up girls in astro(sorry Bulletzone), some mine, some trade, some do events, etc etc

But as it is only a few selected places achieve extra rewards for milestones while doing whatever they do (like plasma, pk, spar, pizza making, etc) I find this pretty unfair to miners, diggers, people who pick flowers, deliver mail, collect trash and mushrooms, etc. Its like we all are trying to work but selected working is credited with extra rewards. I think a staff should look into Michael Dorvays old thread and look for rewards to add for diggers from it and use Kendricks stuff for mining. Also we could hold some contest for fishing rewards, car missions rewards, mailing, flower picking, all of it as we have people who can do it but I just dont see anyone hosting it
    1 reply = 1 agree k thx
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    As most people know, some people base, some pick flowers, some pk, some make pizza, some dig, some try picking up girls in astro(sorry Bulletzone), some mine, some trade, some do events, etc etc

But as it is only a few selected places achieve extra rewards for milestones while doing whatever they do (like plasma, pk, spar, pizza making, etc) I find this pretty unfair to miners, diggers, people who pick flowers, deliver mail, collect trash and mushrooms, etc. Its like we all are trying to work but selected working is credited with extra rewards. I think a staff should look into Michael Dorvays old thread and look for rewards to add for diggers from it and use Kendricks stuff for mining. Also we could hold some contest for fishing rewards, car missions rewards, mailing, flower picking, all of it as we have people who can do it but I just dont see anyone hosting it
    1 reply = 1 agree k thx
    I like the idea, and it would make sense.

Hopefully something like this will be implemented at some point.

The digging rewards were promised a while ago, but the person in charge just left I think. Had a whole competition for it just to not do anything with it. Was actually happy when it was announced, now we might never see it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 reply = 1 agree k thx
    Yeah this is a good idea, but what would they be?

Maybe Car Missions you get a license which allows you to buy cooler cars at the same price of regular ones.
    Or maybe the mailmen can get mail trucks when they deliver a sh*t ton of mail.

But I don't see any rewards that would work for the other jobs.
    regret

Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post

Maybe Car Missions you get a license which allows you to buy cooler cars at the same price of regular ones.

Sounds good.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Agility View Post

Mining: check what kendrick posted
    Digging: the rewards in the old thread
    Mail and car missions you said
    Flower picking: maybe flower basket skins or hats and increase of revenue
    Fishing: fishing rods skins like the baubles or some hats

- - - Updated - - -

Also for mushroom collectors they could get some access to like a 10k gralat non tradable mushroom knife that's hotttt at like 50k or smth showmush and it's a bit better then be knife tiny tiny bit but still useful (like 0.5% more of the pick) and some cool mushroom hats?
    Trash picking well hats and maybe equipment to search the map like a recycling truck or a dump truck that goes around and picks up peoples trash maybe a suit just like the people who drive them and some gas mask with it cuz it's like we and skins hm to that stuff

(Sorry if I sound weird, as I am tired as I am 1/2 the time always)

1 reply = 1 agree k thx
    I think we should introduce free market forces into the system. Some "companies" in game can be set up for players to mine/ pick flowers and if they pick a number of flowers/mine to a certain level, they can apply to join the different mining companies. Companies that demand a higher level of mining/ higher number of flowers picked by players will allow the players to sell their flower/mine at a higher price, so they earn more.
    In so doing we bring in the concept of meritocracy, so the harder you work, the more flowers you've picked/pizzas yo've made/higher level of mining skill, you get paid more per unit of good. This incentivises hardwork and allows every job in every field to be paid equally high.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

u already can get extra hats for picking specific flowers in the southridge flower shop
    Hai C:

Manager

1 reply = 1 agree k thx
    Plasma, PK and Spar are irrelevant examples as they are not jobs, you do not get gralats for doing them whereas you do get gralats for doing the jobs you mentioned later on. The only relevant example is making pizzas as you get both hat milestones and gralats.
    Mostly up to the GFX team (notably, Olirus) so i'd suggest talking to him about whether he'd like his team to invest time into that.
    Or possibly set up a player competition for making hat milestones for varying gralat jobs.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Plasma, PK and Spar are irrelevant examples as they are not jobs, you do not get gralats for doing them whereas you do get gralats for doing the jobs you mentioned later on. The only relevant example is making pizzas as you get both hat milestones and gralats.
    Mostly up to the GFX team (notably, Olirus) so i'd suggest talking to him about whether he'd like his team to invest time into that.
    Or possibly set up a player competition for making hat milestones for varying gralat jobs.
    Well I meant as whatever you do in era some stuff is rewarded some aren't but could you take a look at the old digging rewards thread + Kendricks mining rewards maybe? Imma ask Olirus about it most likely later.