Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Discussion of the Week: Our Community

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Hmm it'll be good to revive the forums. And idk why the community is toxic tbh. Here in the forums we got toxicity because of discussions against admins or we're just like this ig. In-game's toxicity is due to people who think they're the kings of Era lmao. Example: Many sparrers, Astros (ugh, astros) andd others. If They think saying 'spar me noob' is a good argument then they suk

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, wrong posting section
    We stopped caring about a lot of things because mods let us down all the time.
    We began as a community who would give out ideas for the game, but none were heard. Perhaps seen, but not commented on.
    Then the rants came in.
    Forums mods don't really enforce their rules on here.
    These forums could be improved, but no one is available to fix it.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzzEnnard View Post
    Hi I would like to say that my jail Auto release date is July 15 2018 19:118 pm and it?s 19:47:12 pm for me yet ima still jailed
    Submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com, they handle all jailing and account issues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    We stopped caring about a lot of things because mods let us down all the time.
    We began as a community who would give out ideas for the game, but none were heard. Perhaps seen, but not commented on.
    Then the rants came in.
    Forums mods don't really enforce their rules on here.
    These forums could be improved, but no one is available to fix it.
    What kinds of rules are we not enforcing? Right now, we’re trying to be more lenient in our moderation so threads can stay open and discussion can continue. I do agree that it would be better for more staff to comment on or use ideas presented by players on the forums, though.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com, they handle all jailing and account issues

- - - Updated - - -

What kinds of rules are we not enforcing? Right now, we’re trying to be more lenient in our moderation so threads can stay open and discussion can continue. I do agree that it would be better for more staff to comment on or use ideas presented by players on the forums, though.
    I wish staff told us more about what's being worked on. It just kind of stays in the dark until the rare update once or twice a year. Countryside, multiplex, even gst are all hyped up with anticipation. Sure countryside fell through (in an annoying, quiet way I might add), but developer notes are a great form of news. Personally, I feel led to believe nothing is being worked on other than holiday shops which I hope isn't true, but, staff participation in the community feels crucial.

As an add-on idea to dev notes and update news, maybe staff could come by more often asking for ideas on a specific thing they want to change, or ask for feedback on a holiday quest. Give us something to talk about and we would be a little happier I think.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Leveler

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed that threads have been open when they usually haven't been like that in the past, thought it was because Tristan was gone tbh but glad to see that they're being left open

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I noticed that threads have been open when they usually haven't been like that in the past, thought it was because Tristan was gone tbh but glad to see that they're being left open
    Tristan and mods who warned for speaking diff language were hell

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Tristan and mods who warned for speaking diff language were hell
    なに?ばかやろう!ばか!ばか!ばか!ぼくは大好きじゃない!
     Spoiler
    Nani> Bakayarou! Baka! Baka! Baka! Boku ha daisukijanai!
     Spoiler
    What? You idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! I don't love you!

*runs away*
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    なに?ばかやろう!ばか!ばか!ばか!ぼくは大好きじゃない!
     Spoiler
    Nani> Bakayarou! Baka! Baka! Baka! Boku ha daisukijanai!
     Spoiler
    What? You idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! I don't love you!

*runs away*
    *Dies.*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    I wish staff told us more about what's being worked on. It just kind of stays in the dark until the rare update once or twice a year. Countryside, multiplex, even gst are all hyped up with anticipation. Sure countryside fell through (in an annoying, quiet way I might add), but developer notes are a great form of news. Personally, I feel led to believe nothing is being worked on other than holiday shops which I hope isn't true, but, staff participation in the community feels crucial.

As an add-on idea to dev notes and update news, maybe staff could come by more often asking for ideas on a specific thing they want to change, or ask for feedback on a holiday quest. Give us something to talk about and we would be a little happier I think.
    I do agree that it would be neat for staff to give little hints about what they were working on, but this brings up other issues. Like what happened with Country Side, the staff member working on it left before finishing, leaving everyone a little disappointed. Giving sneak peeks and estimated release dates opens the door for disappointment. Though with Plasma Corp and the upcoming house rating system, I think that the staff team is giving players at least a hint of what to expect.

I do agree that it would be neat for staff to give little hints about what they were working on, but this brings up other issues. Like what happened with Country Side, the staff member working on it left before finishing, leaving everyone a little disappointed. Giving sneak peeks and estimated release dates opens the door for disappointment. Though with Plasma Corp and the upcoming house rating system, I think that the staff team is giving players at least a hint of what to expect.
    I guess with Plasma Corp and house rating, the staff in charge is dedicated and on track towards finishing? I'm not sure what happened with the CS staff member, but there must be a way to gauge when an update is safe for announcement. I think you guys are doing great with the recent updates. I really love knowing that something new is being worked on. Era has an odd way of dropping updates without organizing a release date, and I'm okay with that.

It'd be neat for there to be more global events. Grab the fountain was a great way of bringing everyone together and I wonder if it's possible to do something else in that way. You could shift everyone's attention to things that aren't done as much like mail delivery or grape smashing for a limited time prize or even a gralat bonus.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    I guess with Plasma Corp and house rating, the staff in charge is dedicated and on track towards finishing? I'm not sure what happened with the CS staff member, but there must be a way to gauge when an update is safe for announcement. I think you guys are doing great with the recent updates. I really love knowing that something new is being worked on. Era has an odd way of dropping updates without organizing a release date, and I'm okay with that.

It'd be neat for there to be more global events. Grab the fountain was a great way of bringing everyone together and I wonder if it's possible to do something else in that way. You could shift everyone's attention to things that aren't done as much like mail delivery or grape smashing for a limited time prize or even a gralat bonus.
    I have to agree with what failure says, that announcing something big before its release may open a door for disappointment. Lets remember that staff work voluntarily so they can leave at any time and finding a replacement (for that type of field) may be a bit hard and could take time. I would love to have some sort of announcement to hype the community and keep everyone updated, but I am also thinking of the spam that PR's may get because of this as well. Like questions regarding when it will be released or if it isn't released on the due date then it would be complaints on where the update is, or players trying to get information out of them as well.