Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can exotic coins be made tradeable again?

Leveler

Can exotic coins be made tradeable again?

So a friend of mine who quit a while back had an exotic coin when quitting just to come back and find out that it is not tradeable. He wanted to sell it but he cant. Why cant he? I heard it was due to people spawning them in, isnt the spawn a tool that could be removed from the game? But could something like a request to trade exotic coin button be added or something and a higher up staff looks into it and sees if its dropped and if it isnt they can trade it or something? Sucks for him tbh he just wants tro lol
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Are you sure it isn’t tradable ?

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Are you sure it isn’t tradable ?
    Yeah he checked and many people said it

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    So a friend of mine who quit a while back had an exotic coin when quitting just to come back and find out that it is not tradeable. He wanted to sell it but he cant. Why cant he? I heard it was due to people spawning them in, isnt the spawn a tool that could be removed from the game? But could something like a request to trade exotic coin button be added or something and a higher up staff looks into it and sees if its dropped and if it isnt they can trade it or something? Sucks for him tbh he just wants tro lol
    Lol you say spawning like they hacked. Its been going on for years stfu.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Lol you say spawning like they hacked. Its been going on for years stfu.
    Actually no, it hasn't gone for years and yes they were hacked. And you say stfu because everyone knows how your saber and other items are spawned literally you never did events one day you come with a saber? Hmm not strange oh and a 100 ec gun just normal right!

Actually no, it hasn't gone for years and yes they were hacked. And you say stfu because everyone knows how your saber and other items are spawned literally you never did events one day you come with a saber? Hmm not strange oh and a 100 ec gun just normal right!
    It has been going on for years. I have hard evidence nerd :P someones sounds salty. PWAs are the ones that do it. I pay people tro to do events for me:P

Leveler
    It has been going on for years. I have hard evidence nerd :P someones sounds salty. I do events smd
    Not years, months. Send evidence my kik is rip.dude. And not much to be salty about someone paying USDA (real money) for pixel stuff lol. And you've only done events after your items were spawned so they'd look real.

Not years, months. Send evidence my kik is rip.dude. And not much to be salty about someone paying USDA (real money) for pixel stuff lol. And you've only done events after your items were spawned so they'd look real.
    How can I afford to pay USD for items when i’m only 15? My mom is a single mom. Get your facts straight before you speak on my name. I have nothing to proof to you staff has been aware of me and they know I am legit. Otherwise i would have been reprimanded.

Leveler
    How can I afford to pay USD for items when i’m only 15? My mom is a single mom. Get your facts straight before you speak on my name. I have nothing to proof to you staff has been aware of me and they know I am legit. Otherwise i would have been reprimanded.
    Listen pal, if you're spending so much USD you should admit it otherwise it's a waste, I've seen you talk about it at start tables before even. Staff have reprimanded no one because the dropper covers the logs so that's not an excuse either. You have a lot to prove, next excuse? You can dm on the kik I left because I also have pics of people saying you do who you know and I rather not bring this thread further off the specific topic you brought it to when immediately getting defensive.

Listen pal, if you're spending so much USD you should admit it otherwise it's a waste, I've seen you talk about it at start tables before even. Staff have reprimanded no one because the dropper covers the logs so that's not an excuse either. You have a lot to prove, next excuse? You can dm on the kik I left because I also have pics of people saying you do who you know and I rather not bring this thread further off the specific topic you brought it to when immediately getting defensive.
    I am flattered that you guys speak for me and ifile me and continue to spread rumors. Anyone can fake messages or anything else. The staff that has helped me continues to. I do not pay USD but as I said before I pay tro for people to do events for me. I can name a few people that have ifiled my customs in order to speak for me when in reality it isnt me. You come here and talk before you the the whole story.