Thread: Everytime the server crashes.

Everytime the server crashes.

Before you say submit a ticket to toonslab. I already have. But this issue has been going on for 2 weeks. Everytime the server is lagging I log on and everything is fine. However, I check my status and it says jailed. So I’m confused and I relog and then see a jail. For some ODD REASON I’m jailed exactly at 3 hours and 41 minutes. Is this a glitch thats happened to anyone else?

- - - Updated - - -

*Update* I have been jailed again for the same time and reason. Upon being released via toonslab ticket. Lol is this a glitch or what? Please help
    Last edited by Mrpibbgraal; 07-19-2018 at 01:57 PM.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post

*Update* I have been jailed again for the same time and reason. Upon being released via toonslab ticket. Lol is this a glitch or what? Please help
    Gonna take a guess and assume that it's a glitch.*Gasp* (no kidding)

I'd just LDAR to be honest.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Before you say submit a ticket to toonslab. I already have. But this issue has been going on for 2 weeks. Everytime the server is lagging I log on and everything is fine. However, I check my status and it says jailed. So I’m confused and I relog and then see a jail. For some ODD REASON I’m jailed exactly at 3 hours and 41 minutes. Is this a glitch thats happened to anyone else?

- - - Updated - - -

I got warned for no reason after logging in Graal after 1 month of not playing. Didn't even play for 2 minutes and I recieved a warning.
    Admins - - ERA