Thread: Red rose achievement/trophy?

Red rose achievement/trophy?

Is this a real thing? Ppl say it worth a million? Is it true if yes how many red roses to pick?

you need to pick up all the flowers in era including the ones that spawns after you pick one up

Banned
    I don’t know if there is a secret red rose achievement, but if there is, it’s not worth more than any other achievement out there. All achievements are worth the same, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    you need to pick up all the flowers in era including the ones that spawns after you pick one up
    This feels quite impossible lol

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    This feels quite impossible lol
    It was super hard when I did it. I know in south ridge there are two rare flowers but they have the same image in the overworld
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    It was super hard when I did it. I know in south ridge there are two rare flowers but they have the same image in the overworld
    There are three flowers disguised as the yellow aster. Lavender aster-tulip and the pink tulip.

No there isn't something like that but there's an achievement called flower power. I can guide you where to get rare flowers if you want