Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: GST Winners 2018 ~~ Discussion Thread

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    The worst GST so far. If you ask me the GST needs to be replayed. Everything all over again. And Curse should be disqualified forever since the whole gang knew about the glitcher and decided to not do anything about that. The outcome would have been much different if it wasn't to gangs like Curse and R1p. Also the commentary was really bad. There was no enthusiasm and the gunshots were louder than the caster. Things are getting worse and worse for this game.
    I kinda agree with this, honestly, but I feel like last year's GST still takes the cake for worst. People literally kept crashing towards every match.

But Sequel wasn't too bad. And we all know Casper can always put up a quality commentary just because of that ASMR voice.

I do agree that there should be bigger consequences for Curse now that it has been justified that they did indeed glitch and had knowledge of it. They need to be set as an example of why you shouldn't glitch. Should be stern.

The commentary was meager at best. Towards the end, I felt like they were just trying to get through it.

But I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, considering all the errors in the arena, the commentators must've been absolutely bored beyond thought.

In terms of competition, this year's GST was pretty good.

But in terms of commentary and general error, probably one of the worst.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I purposely didn’t watch GST because I knew it wasn’t going to be worth watching. I’m interested in seeing the final bracket though. May someone link me to it?
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    I purposely didn?t watch GST because I knew it wasn?t going to be worth watching. I?m interested in seeing the final bracket though. May someone link me to it?
    Hasn't been released yet in replay or in MPX.

Since Curse was disqualified;

iFreeze won the GST.
    Broken Myth (essentially Dark Killers) went 2nd.
    And TryHarderr went 3rd.

There's no 4th from the looks of it, but I may be wrong.

Well mistakes happen sometimes but this game is repeating the mistake again and again.

Is there a full recap anywhere? I missed it

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

It hasn't come out yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

There was the twitch stream you could rewatch, but Junz deleted it because of how much of a disaster the gst was. Other than this being the first gst in history where players were invisible there were also invisible barriers, people walked through walls, a player healed in the middle of a match, 5+ redo?s being given to one team after Junz clearly stating no teams will get a redo even though there were all these bugs, and last but not least the ?winning? team Curse was disqualified after being named the winners. This made Freeze the winners, they won the gst by losing in the finals, first gst to be won by getting 2nd place. Once there was all this evidence Junz finally admitted it was unfair and even though teams were losing because of bugs we were all hit with ?hopefully itl be better for next year, there will not be a redo?.

Easily the worst and most unprofessional gst yet. Last years gst was already questionable, this one was just straight up pathetic. Its alright though boys, lets just wait another whole year to see if they get it right.

Good luck to the Team's, But I've never watched Gst live

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedyn View Post
    Good luck to the Team's, But I've never watched Gst live

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    The teams already played.

Sad to know that there isn't any recorded video for GST 2018 can be found any channel. You deleted the video to cover your mistake. Awful.
    Upload it back. Deleting it is just showing that you are coward and scare of making mistakes. And I think this is the biggest mistake.