Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: GST Winners 2018 ~~ Discussion Thread

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Sad to know that there isn't any recorded video for GST 2018 can be found any channel. You deleted the video to cover your mistake. Awful.
    Upload it back. Deleting it is just showing that you are coward and scare of making mistakes. And I think this is the biggest mistake.
    If this is true, it's highly disappointing.

GST recaps have been on YouTube for four years straight.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    If this is true, it's highly disappointing.

GST recaps have been on YouTube for four years straight.

It is true, the video was deleted and people in the stream chat who were making clips of all the bugs and things that happened got censored or timed out. It was very disappointing.

Exclamation

Guys would you please behave yourselves?! You teaming up on junz is making me sick. The GST is over and that can’t be changed.

What if it was a disaster? Some days are just no good what can we do?
    And what if he deleted the stream? He’s free to do it since he’s the one who recorded.

Some of you were asking for a rematch between the teams but did you think for a min if junz was busy? You know we’re humans we have life and we’re free to do what we want with it. Not what others want.

If you’all continue arguing I suggest closing this thread since you’re wasting your time.
    Last edited by Ires; 07-23-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ires View Post
    Guys would you please behave yourselves?! You teaming up on junz is making me sick. The GST is over and that can’t be changed.

What if it was a disaster? Some days are just no good what can we do?
    And what if he deleted the stream? He’s free to do it since he’s the one who recorded.

Some of you were asking for a rematch between the teams but did you think for a min if junz was busy? You know we’re humans we have life and we’re free to do what we want with it. Not what others want.

If you’all continue arguing I suggest closing this thread since you’re wasting your time.
    You are an idiot. Hire me plz

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    rofl these are worse than i thought they would have been
    It's not like we're trying to defame or belittle her, it's that she shouldn't discuss something that she hasn't even invested the slightest in and therefore lacks the ideology of viewing it in multiple perspectives rather than the one that she figures is proper in order to make an argument in support of one side without understanding the other.

It's like if I said your customs were bad without actually seeing them.

Last edited by BL1NK; 07-23-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    It's not like we're trying to defame her, it's that she shouldn't discuss something that she hasn't even invested the slightest in and therefore lacks the ideology of viewing it in multiple perspectives rather than the one that she figures is proper in order to make an argument in support of one side without understanding the other.

It's like if I said your customs were bad without actually seeing them.

It’s not like am saying that you have no right to be angry and all, but the thing is.. I see no point in arguing about something he has no control for, the glitches and all that he can't prevent them, so it’s useless to keep talking about it.

Also, I understand that you guys are angry that the stream was deleted, I’m sure there’s a reason for deleting it. Try asking for it politely.

You mentioned that junz having a life doesn’t have anything with the Gst, but I’ll have to disagree.
    You know maybe he has schedule prepared and I see that you don’t have any right to cancel his plans by demanding to re-do the Gst, it’s absourd.

And lastly, I’d like to excuse myself as I have no interest to continue this discussion, and just like you said I am not familiar with the sparing and stuff so I won’t probably understand.

It was pleasant talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ires View Post
    It’s not like am saying that you have no right to be angry and all, but the thing is.. I see no point in arguing about something he has no control for, the glitches and all that he can't prevent them, so it’s useless to keep talking about it.

Also I understand that you guys are angry that the stream was deleted, I’m sure there’s a reason for deleting it. Try asking for it politely.

You mentioned that junz having a life doesn’t have anything with the Gst, but I’ll have to disagree.
    You know maybe he has schedule prepared and I see that you don’t have any right to cancel his plans by demanding to re-do the Gst, it’s absourd.

And lastly I’d like to excuse myself as I have no interest to continue this discussion, and just like you said I am not familiar with the sparing and stuff so I won’t probably understand.

It was pleasant talking to you.
    But it's worth noting that they were there.

And even if it's beyond his control, he should be able to say 'Hey, y'know maybe we did have a couple of bugs and it wasn't a fluke' and reiterate on compensating anyone that was cheated because of the gang that abused such glitch.

Also the gangs that were 'ghosted'.

We understand that the game has it's flaws, what we don't understand is why he has to make it seem as if 450+ people didn't see it.

In my opinion, I don't feel like there should be a re-do. It's such a hassle to do so especially since a lot of people go back to the grave after GST. I feel like gangs like Shrekt and Zenon deserve the right to compensation because of how screwed over they were.

I missed some of the stream because something came up and I was looking forward to watching the replays afterwards. So yes, I am disappointed that he's holding them back.

I apologize for the lack of mannerisms. It's just that it's so messy and without addressing it directly, it'll stay that way.

Banned
    It just comes down to the fact the GST is the highest regarded event on era and it is only once per year. Keep in mind some players practice months before or even all year round for this event, for someone to say “this isnt a big deal” then that means either you are a casual with no interest in the competitive aspect of this game or you are someone who sides with staff no matter what.

What really happened?
    Step 1: Shrekt and Tetris alert Junz to the invisibility issue
    Junz Response 1: “Need proof or it doesnt exist”
    Step 2: Send proof (half of which was caught in his own stream)
    Junz Response 2: “I understand there was a bug now, but we will not have any redo’s”
    Step 3: Try to explain how this isnt fair to him
    Junz Response 3: “Wouldnt be fair to the gangs that played already, hopefully next year itl be fixed”

Then Junz allows his crypt gang he plays with Midnight Killers under the name Broken Myth get like 5+ redos until they finally won then he let it go through. If he can redo that then he should have redo’d the first rounds before it was too late as we told him WAY EARLIER that the bug existed. I realize this is era and asspulls are never explained by staff and never will be, but for you to screw gst up this bad that is another level.

“Sorry for this, you got unlucky by it. Ill make sure it doesnt happen again next year” that does not help anybody Junz, next time admit your mistake earlier and get the event done right. Will we finally have a real GST hosted after 3 years? doubt it, but we are allowed to hope right.

I'm going to ask some of you to refrain from targeting other players due to their in game stats. This is a thread about discussing GST not attacking other members on the forums.

is this a picture of the bracket anywhere that i can look at? like march madness
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com