Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: GST Winners 2018 ~~ Discussion Thread

I am just assuming lol, I never watch the live but I planned to watch the replay but unfortunately deleted and you guys are still defending the mistakes Junz has done.
    Whatever reason there is, I am here to assert that GST should be rehost. But I think it is not going to happen as the society of graal itself is dying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Was it 5 re-do's?
    Also was it really the gang he currently is in that he allowed re-do's? or is he not a part of the gang and that's just made up?

If the answer is Yes to both those questions then I can see where your coming from in there being no neutral party in this situation.
    There is not a single competitive event, that would allow an overseer( a referee) to watch over the fight if they're friends/have a good history with either contestant.
    It's human nature to treat those who you're 'closer' too with higher priority than those you're less familiar with, which is why such a common rule is imposed in majority of competitive events.

Despite the possible affiliations Junz may have had with the Gangs, he's not too blame for the Glitch Issue.
    Apparently there was a member of Curse who was house glitching (What is it?), If the House glitch was due to a modification he/she did then the Gang should have been disqualified. If the House glitch was a result of the Lag from the server, you can't blame the Gang.

The invisible glitch was probably due to how the levels were joined.
    They literally join together 9 different levels like so:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    The red lines shown in the diagram is the warp between the levels.
    That is why someone had to be constantly moving around as you can't update the level of the entire arena, you have to update each level separately.

Yet to hear Junz's response to the matter.
    Well no admin is answering about rehosting. If you guys are not going to rehost it, what is the point of investigating the roots of problem and fixing the gmap? For it to display?
    Might well just let the same thing happens again next year.
    Trust me, with unorganised and untrustworthy current Admins team, new problem will breed again next year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Was it 5 re-do's?
    Also was it really the gang he currently is in that he allowed re-do's? or is he not a part of the gang and that's just made up?

If the answer is Yes to both those questions then I can see where your coming from in there being no neutral party in this situation.
    There is not a single competitive event, that would allow an overseer( a referee) to watch over the fight if they're friends/have a good history with either contestant.
    It's human nature to treat those who you're 'closer' too with higher priority than those you're less familiar with, which is why such a common rule is imposed in majority of competitive events.

Despite the possible affiliations Junz may have had with the Gangs, he's not too blame for the Glitch Issue.
    Apparently there was a member of Curse who was house glitching (What is it?), If the House glitch was due to a modification he/she did then the Gang should have been disqualified. If the House glitch was a result of the Lag from the server, you can't blame the Gang.

The invisible glitch was probably due to how the levels were joined.
    They literally join together 9 different levels like so:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    The red lines shown in the diagram is the warp between the levels.
    That is why someone had to be constantly moving around as you can't update the level of the entire arena, you have to update each level separately.

Yet to hear Junz's response to the matter.
    Junz already admitted to me and anyone else who messaged him on discord during the gst that he was sorry for the bug, but he cant redo it. He also kept denying the fact the problem was because of the gmap which Anero stated (former gst host, made mpx) and from what you are saying it adds up (Bulletzone was or still is an LAT). How can he say the bug was unfortunate and definately not fair, but then sit back and tell everyone he wont redo it. Explain that to me, and the fact that multiple people already told him the problem and he could have fixed it that same day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    I am just assuming lol, I never watch the live but I planned to watch the replay but unfortunately deleted and you guys are still defending the mistakes Junz has done.
    Whatever reason there is, I am here to assert that GST should be rehost. But I think it is not going to happen as the society of graal itself is dying.

- - - Updated - - -

Well no admin is answering about rehosting. If you guys are not going to rehost it, what is the point of investigating the roots of problem and fixing the gmap? For it to display?
    Might well just let the same thing happens again next year.
    Trust me, with unorganised and untrustworthy current Admins team, new problem will breed again next year.
    100% agree with you, staff get annoyed when players bring up topics like these that shine bad light on them. It isnt our faults you guys dont care or will put enough effort into an event of this magnitude.

The competeive side of this game is dead and it's pretty sad just seeing how it's ran anymore. Early gsts were a blast, but this **** sucked and was by far the worst gst in Era.

Junz should not only announce at discord chat( I don't really know if exist but I see duke talking about it). He needs to give an official explaination to the whole era not deleting gst video. Yet, still hiding. You might well just quit the job of becoming admin as you are not willing to accept player's critics. If you yourself can't accept the mistakes you have done, how do you expect other players to accept it?
    An explanation to the entire era players who gave you trust please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Junz should not only announce at discord chat( I don't really know if exist but I see duke talking about it). He needs to give an official explaination to the whole era not deleting gst video. Yet, still hiding. You might well just quit the job of becoming admin as you are not willing to accept player's critics. If you yourself can't accept the mistakes you have done, how do you expect other players to accept it?
    An explanation to the entire era players who gave you trust please
    Like I said I could show my whole discord chat logs with Junz, but he unfriended me the second the gst ended. As far as deleting the gst video it is pretty obvious why, the gst was unfair and a disaster so he didnt want people seeing it who havnt already.