Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: GST Winners 2018 ~~ Discussion Thread

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar

GST Winners 2018 ~~ Discussion Thread

Before I start, may I just say Congratulations to Curse and to all gangs that participated.

I'm going to be honest in saying, the first couple of games had me on edge.
    The going in hard tactic was really good for creating tension which I really enjoyed.

Towards the end, gangs got very defensive which is a smart play as the offensive technique is not a guarantee in working.
    It got slightly boring at the end which I didn't mind too much, but as players started to step up things got interesting.

Share your thoughts.

inb4 CuRsE wAs AbUSinG GliTcHEs
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Lol top 3 gangs are getting 20+ extra more ecs
    Too much

Honest opinion ? Easily the worst GST ever . Against broken myth , we pushed every position . Top middle and bottom . However , the bottom walls turned white for most of us and we began to take damage through it . 4 of us died due to the wall , 1 guy died to an invisible bullet and 2 of us died due to a guy warping and being invisible . Also , gangs such as curse speed glitched . In the rules it clearly says you’ll get automatically disqualified . Wtf did Junz do ? What’s the point of rules if you’re not gonna follow them . Shrekt couldn’t see Curse’s mid or top(or bottom I forgot ),hows this even fair . Every gang had invisible players every match . What’s the point of this gst , are we meant to predict where these ghosts teleport ? It’d be very stupid to not redo this GST , it just doesn’t make sense at all. The map also needs to be fixed for bugs and the general hosting of this event needs to be more organised . Two years in a row of a shocking GST , this game is going downhill . Something needs to be done about this .

Quote Originally Posted by RpgGraal View Post
    Honest opinion ? Easily the worst GST ever . Against broken myth , we pushed every position . Top middle and bottom . However , the bottom walls turned white for most of us and we began to take damage through it . 4 of us died due to the wall , 1 guy died to an invisible bullet and 2 of us died due to a guy warping and being invisible . Also , gangs such as curse speed glitched . In the rules it clearly says you’ll get automatically disqualified . Wtf did Junz do ? What’s the point of rules if you’re not gonna follow them . Shrekt couldn’t see Curse’s mid or top(or bottom I forgot ),hows this even fair . Every gang had invisible players every match . What’s the point of this gst , are we meant to predict where these ghosts teleport ? It’d be very stupid to not redo this GST , it just doesn’t make sense at all. The map also needs to be fixed for bugs and the general hosting of this event needs to be more organised . Two years in a row of a shocking GST , this game is going downhill . Something needs to be done about this .
    If life is unfair for everyone, doesn't that make it fair?
    Lol, yeah not going to deny there was a few issues, but some video/screenshots could be helpful in identifying the problem and not the ones from Junz's perspective since he's on a completely different client.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I loved the matches. I hated the re-dos.
    I hated seeing 'update level' and laggy players (although it was less noticable than last year so I'll give the benefit of the doubt).

The commentary was meager, I feel like it could've used more 'umph'.

The arena was okay but I felt like the battle emphasized way too much on the bottom.

And if the supposed 'house glitch' is true, I feel like it's the staff's fault for not taking care of the issue beforehand (perhaps not letting them leave the level unless they have lost)?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    If life is unfair for everyone, doesn't that make it fair?
    No, that doesn't make any sense. Life is not equally unfair to everyone. Someone more, someone less.
    The players shouldn't have been put in that position in the first place

I didn't even watch it.
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

Let?s be honest why does Shrekt have to vs Curse or Flushy in the second round? Like seriosly they are the 2 best teams and it should be made up for them to see each other in the final. Curse obviously got DQD but what about Shrekt? Beaten by glitchers ik its hard to do a full redo but if I were you Junz I?d do Shrekt vs Broken Myth and then the winner of that vs Freeze quite frankly I think Shrekt would?ve made top 3 if not won it just think about it cause it?s honestly getting beyond a joke

Freeze are now considered the winners and broken myth #2

Leveler
    Let's be happy he disqualified Curse tho