Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: GST Winners 2018 ~~ Discussion Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    dude if your gonna start problems on the forums I suggest you don't post anything here. - Duke
    The problem started with the gst, the only reason you are happy is your gang was rigged 2nd place, as 1st would have been too obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Its easy to condemn others when you get what you want, stay quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post

Lol no argument means agreement?
    You agree what the admins did was right? You happy with the outcome of GST? Last year we said 'Wait for next year GST'. This year we are saying 'wait for next year GST'. The situation will get worse if this is not fixed.
    It is about the integrity of admins.

I do not agree with anything the admins did, but there is no point to keep talking when you are just getting ignored also the outcome was close. The winners in my opinion (if it wasn't to glitches) would have been either iFreeze or Shrekt.
    Admins - - ERA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    I do not agree with anything the admins did, but there is no point to keep talking when you are just getting ignored also the outcome was close. The winners in my opinion (if it wasn't to glitches) would have been either iFreeze or Shrekt.
    You’re right, the only staff who actually cared about skill based gameplay on iera were Anero and Meph. At the very least its worth noting it for people to see.

Who was the admin who made the GST platform?

- - - Updated - - -

Had Junz done his job perfectly?
    Last year GST failed due to server.
    This year GST failed due to admin's mistakes and I am pretty sure these mistakes can be avoided but the admins are too confident with their 'product'.
    I doubt the integrity of this year host. I don't think people who have relation to participants should host the game.
    My argument is that admins should always concern about all players' opinions but instead I see era admins only listen to their game-in-friends opinion. What a fodder.
    And the host should be neutral and does not have any background of joining any sparring and basing gang.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol no argument means agreement?
    You agree what the admins did was right? You happy with the outcome of GST? Last year we said 'Wait for next year GST'. This year we are saying 'wait for next year GST'. The situation will get worse if this is not fixed.
    It is about the integrity of admins.
    It was the server tho? He didn’t make the players or the walls invisible on purpose?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    It was the server tho? He didn’t make the players or the walls invisible on purpose?
    It was not the server, it was a problem in how the gmap was constructed. Second off that would not excuse it even if that was so.

Who made the map? Junz.
    Who host the game and only allow his gang(I mean his friends) to do 5 redo's? Junz.
    So are we supposed to blame the Junz or players who are asking for a rehost?
    Junz is a really good pr but he has a background which I think he shouldn't be involved at hosting GST. May be another host as helper can make the situations right. When Meph and Anero host together, the result of GST did not dissatisfy the participants. But when last year anero host himself, he was not trusted by players. Based on these examples, Junz shouldn't handle this alone.
    And about gmap, it was a mistake that could be avoided in my opinion. But apparently Junz did not listen to the participants and this had happened.
    Asking for rehost doesn't mean attacking Junz but we are trying to improve the game.
    *Cough* The winners are not willing to do this redo as they just won a toilet chance event.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Who made the map? Junz.
    Who host the game and only allow his gang(I mean his friends) to do 5 redo's? Junz.
    Was it 5 re-do's?
    Also was it really the gang he currently is in that he allowed re-do's? or is he not a part of the gang and that's just made up?

If the answer is Yes to both those questions then I can see where your coming from in there being no neutral party in this situation.
    There is not a single competitive event, that would allow an overseer( a referee) to watch over the fight if they're friends/have a good history with either contestant.
    It's human nature to treat those who you're 'closer' too with higher priority than those you're less familiar with, which is why such a common rule is imposed in majority of competitive events.

Despite the possible affiliations Junz may have had with the Gangs, he's not too blame for the Glitch Issue.
    Apparently there was a member of Curse who was house glitching (What is it?), If the House glitch was due to a modification he/she did then the Gang should have been disqualified. If the House glitch was a result of the Lag from the server, you can't blame the Gang.

The invisible glitch was probably due to how the levels were joined.
    They literally join together 9 different levels like so:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    The red lines shown in the diagram is the warp between the levels.
    That is why someone had to be constantly moving around as you can't update the level of the entire arena, you have to update each level separately.

Yet to hear Junz's response to the matter.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Was it 5 re-do's?
    Also was it really the gang he currently is in that he allowed re-do's? or is he not a part of the gang and that's just made up?

If the answer is Yes to both those questions then I can see where your coming from in there being no neutral party in this situation.
    There is not a single competitive event, that would allow an overseer( a referee) to watch over the fight if they're friends/have a good history with either contestant.
    It's human nature to treat those who you're 'closer' too with higher priority than those you're less familiar with, which is why such a common rule is imposed in majority of competitive events.

Despite the possible affiliations Junz may have had with the Gangs, he's not too blame for the Glitch Issue.
    Apparently there was a member of Curse who was house glitching (What is it?), If the House glitch was due to a modification he/she did then the Gang should have been disqualified. If the House glitch was a result of the Lag from the server, you can't blame the Gang.

The invisible glitch was probably due to how the levels were joined.
    They literally join together 9 different levels like so:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    The red lines shown in the diagram is the warp between the levels.
    That is why someone had to be constantly moving around as you can't update the level of the entire arena, you have to update each level separately.

Yet to hear Junz's response to the matter.
    Ah darn, I'll PM you the juicy stuff.

Also yes, there were multiple re-dos.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Ah darn, I'll PM you the juicy stuff.

Also yes, there were multiple re-dos.

Tbh I’ve only seen two redos. One cuz curse glitched in their match and the other one for accidentally warping broken myth in the wall. What were the reasons for the other 3?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Tbh I’ve only seen two redos. One cuz curse glitched in their match and the other one for accidentally warping broken myth in the wall. What were the reasons for the other 3?
    Uhm, there was TryHarder vs Broken Myth right when the match was looking even.

It was 5v5 and then they re-did it as a 5v5.

I think TryHarder vs iFreeze had a re-do, but that one was allowed by both teams.

Those are about the only ones I remember. I only watched some of the 8-team matches and some of the final four.